Defoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor bugger, if physically running him into the ground won't be bad enough. The mental pressure he'll be under to do his thing will weighing on his shoulders too.

Poor bugger, if physically running him into the ground won't be bad enough. The mental pressure he'll be under to do his thing will weighing on his shoulders too.

Tbf mate, I wouldn't worry about how the pressure will affect him mentally, providing he's for he will score goals.

Keeping a 33/34 year old fit for a full season will be the hard part.

If this little beauty gets injured for a significant spell this season we start next season in the championship in my opinion.

We're relying on a soon to be 34 year old to stay fit all season with no back up. How the fuck has it came to this?!
The issue isn't that he's 34, hes probably the fittest player at the club. The issue is that we have no support or backup for him

Every single Sunderland fan needs to go and pray before bedtime each night that he doesn't get injured. We'll be fine if he stays fit.

He's fit as fuck. Not worried about JD.

We also have backups in the form of Asoro, Watmore, and Borini.

If we are relying on them for a chunk of the season we will be relegated. Mark my words.

We got massively lucky with his fitness last year.

Don't think the mental stuff effects him at all, he's said several times he relishes the responsibility, injuries aren't something anyone can foresee but there's young lads who can step up if needed, a bit of faith needs to be shown in them imo.

Tbf mate, I wouldn't worry about how the pressure will affect him mentally, providing he's for he will score goals.

Keeping a 33/34 year old fit for a full season will be the hard part.

We only need to keep him fit until January then get someone in. Still a frightening prospect though.

Moyes said he was struggling with a thigh injury as well which makes it even more ridiculous

Ulloa would have been good for us won't get a look in at Leicester now

If this little beauty gets injured for a significant spell this season we start next season in the championship in my opinion.

We're relying on a soon to be 34 year old to stay fit all season with no back up. How the fuck has it came to this?!
No f***ing shit sherlock. ffs man keep up at the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back