Dack

Work rate was excellent tonight tbh

Based on what we have seen recently would prefer to see him play a role at Cardiff

Is this how far we've sunk?
Dack can fuck off. Anonymous all season and a total waste of money.
Another player got better when not in the team. I'd rather play a kid than him.

Is this how far we've sunk?
Dack can fuck off. Anonymous all season and a total waste of money.
Another player got better when not in the team. I'd rather play a kid than him.
Just think of the wages we can use to buy another bunch of hopfuls. Him and Clarke must be on the highest wages here (although I would imagine that's what the top Wrexham players are on too)

Just think of the wages we can use to buy another bunch of hopfuls. Him and Clarke must be on the highest wages here (although I would imagine that's what the top Wrexham players are on too)
roberts signed a new contract at SAFC and would surely be among the higehst earners....why wold dack be on more than roberts?

You know full well the last sentence is bollocks, otherwise why would a player ever run his contract down.

I’m not responsible for what silly people on here might say.
He didn't run his contract down. He was released. There's nothing to suggest he would be one of our top earners tbf. He had an extremely weak hand to negotiate with.
It's crazy the level of shit he gets either way mind. A talented lad who has been blighted by niggles and injuries in his time here.

Last edited:
You know full well the last sentence is bollocks, otherwise why would a player ever run his contract down.

I’m not responsible for what silly people on here might say.
In fairness it’s an allegation thrown at the club often that they sign free agents as a cheap option. Poorly expressed though.

roberts signed a new contract at SAFC and would surely be among the higehst earners....why wold dack be on more than roberts?
Not a chance, it took 6 weeks from the initial talks with Dack to get the deal done and that points towards the club doing it on the cheap, he was on good money at Blackburn, more than any of our current team are earning

Not a chance, it took 6 weeks from the initial talks with Dack to get the deal done and that points towards the club doing it on the cheap, he was on good money at Blackburn, more than any of our current team are earning
May also point towards him not being close to being fit enough for a medical.

Back