Dack

i really don't know why dack gets dogs abuse on here.
from what i've seen of him when he's played he's always made himself available for the ball, never hid from play, always looked positive and looked to go forward.

Yep spot on. Always encourages the young uns. I remember when he played against Crewe in the cup and he was extremely vocal towards Bennette, but seemed to be in a positive way.

Invaluable experience imo.

i really don't know why dack gets dogs abuse on here.
from what i've seen of him when he's played he's always made himself available for the ball, never hid from play, always looked positive and looked to go forward.
He is a bit of a Beckham wannabe, making appearances on tv programmes. People question his motives and lack of care.

Personally I don’t hold that bit against him as football is a short career, but clearly a waste of a signing. Always on an injury comeback and looked unfit so far. Plenty of ability but never going to do it without a run of games.

He is a bit of a Beckham wannabe, making appearances on tv programmes. People question his motives and lack of care.

Personally I don’t hold that bit against him as football is a short career, but clearly a waste of a signing. Always on an injury comeback and looked unfit so far. Plenty of ability but never going to do it without a run of games.
i agree, i just think some of the criticism on here is unwarranted. only in my opinion mind. not saying he's been a good signing at all but if he'd not have been on the sick it might have been different.
edit (if that makes sense)

Back