Dack

i really don't know why dack gets dogs abuse on here.
from what i've seen of him when he's played he's always made himself available for the ball, never hid from play, always looked positive and looked to go forward.
Agree, can see he’s a decent footballer but he isn’t fit enough to do it. Nonetheless he can time a run, slower than ideal but better than not seeing the run to make. Certainly wouldn’t be keeping him but he probably is a better option up front than Burstow and Hemir.

The thing Dack lacks of course is pace, like much of our team now it appears. However, he could play further forward, alternate and link with Jobe.

Kelly could sub for either of them after 60 minutes. Burstow will surely be going back to Chelsea and Hemir just doesn’t look a footballer, so we may as well try options that could work in future rather than waste more matches proving what we already know.

i really don't know why dack gets dogs abuse on here.
from what i've seen of him when he's played he's always made himself available for the ball, never hid from play, always looked positive and looked to go forward.

It’s because he’s played about four times, is one of top earners and was signed in a position where we already had a better high earner - now sold - and lots of promising youngsters.

All in all - absolutely shocking business.

Hope that helpsZ
Feeling he will be up top on Friday. I would prefer him to Hemir and Burstow.

Having said all that, I’d be playing him up front now as well. He should be able to hold it up a bit.

It’s because he’s played about four times, is one of top earners and was signed in a position where we already had a better high earner - now sold - and lots of promising youngsters.

Hope that helpsZ

Having said all that, I’d be playing him up front now as well. He should be able to hold it up a bit.
12 times according to wiki. might have been shocking business but that's hardly his fault. i'm more bothered about his on field performance.
agree about playing him up front, i'd think he'd have more composure if a scoring chance landed to him.

Hope that helpsZ

Skillful player is Dack. Yes he is by no way fit enough but holding it up and releasing Jobe who should be told to get passed him may work.

Hope that helpsZ

how could he be one of the to; earners-he was "unemployed" when signed and the experts on here say that means he would the cheap option..

Back