Cricket World Cup 2015 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanga is a legend but sri lanka have no chance here

10 an over for 17 overs, it's unlikely but not impossible. They can't hold back Watson forever, and he's getting carted everywhere.

Sangka out, that really is that now like.

Last edited:
Whatever the result I take my hat off to Sri Lanka for not being intimidated chasing 377 against the Aussies.

Sanga got himself out and their response was to attack, superb stuff and still in with a chance.

Find swann a bit of a loathsome character personally.
Even more so having read KP book.

He's annoying. Hopefully TMS will bin him off soon enough.

Until England beat a proper nation at this World Cup they'll still be a laughing stock. To do that they'll have to reach the quarters. Can't say I'm confident about tonight.

He's annoying. Hopefully TMS will bin him off soon enough.

Until England beat a proper nation at this World Cup they'll still be a laughing stock. To do that they'll have to reach the quarters. Can't say I'm confident about tonight.
I do hope so.
I think we'll just about do enough tonight but it's basically delaying the inevitable.
Watching England in this tournament is like watching Rudi Koertzen put his finger up!

Scotland have just had a century stand against Sri Lanka. Looked in good nick, but well below the run rate. Shocking how an associate can look comfortable against the Test Playing nations but england cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back