Cricket World Cup 2015 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that Ireland going through at the expense of the West Indies then?

They've been class in this tournament to be fair to them.

Great game that.

TV umpire is running to bookies to pick up his winnings.....
Some very debateable decisions in tournament. That's the difference Zimbabwe win if that's given the correct decision. Mark Nicholas Is thicker than a whale spunk omelette aswell. "He's only touching rope when in control of ball" erm mark that's a 6then

Not yet. West Indies will beat UAE meaning Ireland will need to beat Pakistan as NRR is against them.

Yeah that Pakistan win against SA didn't help

Could be very unlucky here and not got through here

Some very debateable decisions in tournament. That's the difference Zimbabwe win if that's given the correct decision. Mark Nicholas Is thicker than a whale spunk omelette aswell. "He's only touching rope when in control of ball" erm mark that's a 6then

Felt sorry for Zimbabwe captain there

Not sure it was 6 like, can't totally say it was, reckon its the shadow

Yeah that Pakistan win against SA didn't help

Could be very unlucky here and not got through here

Felt sorry for Zimbabwe captain there
Great game though. The irish probably better team but there bowling is weak as piss. Feel sorry for Zimbabwe as they have been unlucky in every game

Great game though. The irish probably better team but there bowling is weak as piss. Feel sorry for Zimbabwe as they have been unlucky in every game

aye I do to, captain was welling up there, shame.

I'm afraid Zimbabwe were cheated there. The benefit of doubt to the batsman seems to have gone out of the game in this tournament :confused:

Ireland did very well but they were helped over the line by the third umpire.

I'm afraid Zimbabwe were cheated there. The benefit of doubt to the batsman seems to have gone out of the game in this tournament :confused:

Ireland did very well but they were helped over the line by the third umpire.
Not so-once Williams had left the field he'd given himself out taking the decision out of the hands of the 3rd umpire. Notice the on field umpires never signalled out.

OK, they were cheated by the Irish fielder who should have signalled he'd touched the boundary.
In an ideal world,true but realistically no one's going to do that these days. And could he be sure he'd touched the boundary? If there was contact it would have been so minimal he wouldn't have felt it and his eyes,rightly, were on the ball and not his feet. Impossible to call and really tough on Zimbabwe.

been having a few probs but i am still around. just want to say i have backed new zealand to win it, trent boult top wicket taker and amla top runscorer. all doing canny so far

been having a few probs but i am still around. just want to say i have backed new zealand to win it, trent boult top wicket taker and amla top runscorer. all doing canny so far

Good to hear from you Stephen!

Ireland are just getting better and better, time to make them a full member of the ICC!

Can't argue with that. Although I'm not sure what their facilities are like when it comes to hosting Test cricket. Would love to see them involved though.

Could be a quick one tonight.

Southee bowls one over in his opening spell!

Vetorri wicket first ball!

6/2 off 2.1 overs

Kiwi bowlers get their ends wrong.

Mental.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back