Christmas Calzone Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

its nee wonder giving the shitty cooking at Taybarns
Yer f***ing obsessed mate because you get an odd titter of a laugh from the usual dullards, move on in life, I mean, it say it all when you have to keep my attention by displaying an insulting avatar, what a massive wet stinking fanny you are

No one loves a good pizza more than me, but a Calzone only came about when the delivery driver took a corner too fast and spun the car with the pizza box going flying. It's just wrong

Logon or register to see this image

Decent scranning gear there mate?

Cranberry and mozzarella base, stuffed with low n slow smoked hickory turkey, applewood cheese mash, pigs in blankets with stuffing and gravy dip with extra pigs in blankets. Me good self has been informed that it is being served at Rub Smokehouse over in that there Newcarstle iirc there

Looks like a distinct lack of ghost chillies imo there, but lusharooney nonetheless
You disgust me

Turkey is basically the James Milner of meats, dull as fuck

It's a great meat to have with other sauces etc as unlike other meats, you aren't looking to not overpower it.

Yer f***ing obsessed mate because you get an odd titter of a laugh from the usual dullards, move on in life, I mean, it say it all when you have to keep my attention by displaying an insulting avatar, what a massive wet stinking fanny you are

:lol::lol::lol:

I do mate that's why I didn't go to taybarns a year ago and then claim it was in the present

Im done now, its getting near xmas I have to be nice to everyone, even my stalkers

I do mate that's why I didn't go to taybarns a year ago and then claim it was in the present
Liar, I never claimed it was present
You lie to try make yourself look clever, get over it man, move on, stop stalking me, try life without saying Taybarns if you can

:lol::lol: merry Xmas. peace to all men

Liar, I never claimed it was present
You lie to try make yourself look clever, get over it man, move on, stop stalking me, try life without saying Taybarns if you can

:lol::lol: merry Xmas. peace to all men

Not sure about that like, I wouldn't gan near that scratterfest. That's before we even get to discussing Peterlee.

Which knacker lied about going to taybarns like? What a strange thing to do

Heeed the ball. He posted a thread about recently going to the one at the metrocentre when it had been closed for a year already :oops: :lol:

Heeed the ball. He posted a thread about recently going to the one at the metrocentre when it had been closed for a year already :oops: :lol:
You cant let it go can you, the question was who lied about going, I didnt, Ive been its not pretty, secondly I never said when I had been so stop weeing yer knickers over it petal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back