Christmas Calzone Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny that as I'm not the one who posted a thread about going
Stop biting man, you come on here and insult me and then squeal like a pig when I retaliate, you are extremely stupid and if you stop insulting me you will find I have no real interest in you, because to be honest you are a complete and utter bore

Stop biting man, you come on here and insult me and then squeal like a pig when I retaliate, you are extremely stupid and if you stop insulting me you will find I have no real interest in you, because to be honest you are a complete and utter bore

:lol::lol:

Who squeals like a pig? Because I'm not the one going into a meltdown each time and calling people names :lol:

:lol::lol:

Who squeals like a pig? Because I'm not the one going into a meltdown each time and calling people names :lol:
The evidence is there for all to see, you can on here and insulted me for no reason, then you cry like a fanny when I show you up for what you are, a total tampon tester who was born without a personality and has recently had a charisma by pass.....

The evidence is there for all to see, you can on here and insulted me for no reason, then you cry like a fanny when I show you up for what you are, a total tampon tester who was born without a personality and has recently had a charisma by pass.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you sure that's not what you're doing right now? absolutely positive?

Just have a Christmas dinner, ya filthy bastards.

Would you have a christmas dinner and think, I know what this is missing, a pile of f***ing pizza dough..........................

are you sure that's not what you're doing right now? absolutely positive?
Yes, what Im doing now if making you look what you really are, a f***ing boring attention seeking moron who wants to play with big boys bu the big boys know you are different and dont trust you because you act like a lass

Now why dont you go and help yer father with his Avon round you utter bore

Yes, what Im doing now if making you look what you really are, a f***ing boring attention seeking moron who wants to play with big boys bu the big boys know you are different and dont trust you because you act like a lass

Now why dont you go and help yer father with his Avon round you utter bore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back