Christian Benteke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocky

Midfield
Hello Lads

Would it be too unrealistic to attract someone of the stature and sheer magnitude of Christian Benteke?

Jocky has noticed he has been linked to Crystal Palace, and he is out of favour currently with 'The Reds'.

What does the Pure Football Forum think?

Hello Lads

Would it be too unrealistic to attract someone of the stature and sheer magnitude of Christian Benteke?

Jocky has noticed he has been linked to Crystal Palace, and he is out of favour currently with 'The Reds'.

I like him, but will cost a lot more than Dzeko I think

A would like to see him on a year loan. A think he's not quite good enough for a top 4 side but at a club where the pressure isn't heaped on him ie villa he shines. Be a great addition

I'd be chuffed if we signed him but I think it would all depend on who we were in competition with for his signature in terms of how likely it is that he signed

Hello Lads

Fuck off Chris.

I'm not saying he's not a good player but his style of play isn't really suited to the top teams who play a more passing style, plus He will cost the club silly money if he came..Plus One good season and still worth 30mil ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back