Christian Benteke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Lads

Would it be too unrealistic to attract someone of the stature and sheer magnitude of Christian Benteke?

Jocky has noticed he has been linked to Crystal Palace, and he is out of favour currently with 'The Reds'.

What does the Pure Football Forum think?
Wouldn't drop down to the Championship unfortunately. A premier league club like Sunderland could have a chance of getting his signature.

He's class, just doesn't suit Liverpool's style of play,

Would have him here in a heartbeat, but i couldn't see him coming here, and his wages at Liverpool would be far too much

Hello Lads

Would it be too unrealistic to attract someone of the stature and sheer magnitude of Christian Benteke?

Jocky has noticed he has been linked to Crystal Palace, and he is out of favour currently with 'The Reds'.

Mags Stink thinks that you f***ing reek.

If we signed Benteke would that mean Allardyce reverting to a 4-4-2 formation with Defoe playing off Benteke (a la Quinn and Phillips)?

That would seem to make sense as every striker we seem to be in for at the moment is 6ft plus and a dominant presence in the box...

Hello Lads

You've got a similar writing style to another poster. Wonder if you're banned and this is your other log in?

I've changed your username for a proper laugh
:lol: childish, but fuck it.

Reactions: j.w
Hello Lads

Whee's chod sniffer, is this Windy through puberty?

I think we may end up signing him, had EUR 39m bid for Batshuayi accepted but he's gone Chelsea

Lacazette appears PSG bound

that leaves of our known targets Carlos Bacca, Simone Zaza and Mario Gomez. Should we fail to get any I think Benteke will be next

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back