Championship club new signings thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's signing these players for Mr Potato head ? I doubt hes ever seen that heap of shit Hanley play same with Hayden

Which of the players are shite? All a matter of opinion obviously but Gayle and Ritchie are proven in the championship and have proven to even be handy players in the prem, Hanley and Hayden are both pretty much unknowns but both have experience of the league we currently find ourselves in and our final signing is a Athletico right back who was in and around the first team for them last season.

Nothing amazing by any means but pretty decent moves on whole for where we are I'd say.

Which of the players are shite? All a matter of opinion obviously but Gayle and Ritchie are proven in the championship and have proven to even be handy players in the prem, Hanley and Hayden are both pretty much unknowns but both have experience of the league we currently find ourselves in and our final signing is a Athletico right back who was in and around the first team for them last season.

Nothing amazing by any means but pretty decent moves on whole for where we are I'd say.
In and around means bench warmer in my eyes

Well as you've proved in the past you have wanked over every player that you have signed over the last few seasons on here.

And most have proved to be utter shite so you're opinion means fuck all as you are a clueless fucker

24 appearances isn't too bad.
Don't embarrass ya sel any further

DWTFull Back

See thats where we differ mate. We can say how shite we are because basically, we are shite. You lot cant bring yourselves to say that.

Dellusion at its finest.
Oh aye, utter delusion to say that we've brought in some good players and have a better playing style, but still conceding that top 10 might be a tall order, how deluded of me.

Aug 19, 2015Report

Chortle

Last edited:

Logon or register to see this image

24 appearances isn't too bad.
16 in all comp fuck face 24 is how many games he played since joining Atletico

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jesus-gamez/leistungsdaten/spieler/29055/plus/0?saison=2015

DWTFull Back
This post about thauvin

He's a good player and I'm excited by the potential signing, just a shame about Cabella who was never given a proper chance or coached by a competent coach/manager.

You lot signed any more experienced premier league has been's yet?

Our team is streets ahead of yours and I'd predict we'll finish at least 5-6 places above you this season.

Only person I'd have from your team isyour keeper as Krul is massively on the decline.

Would possibly take Defoe and Lens as benchwarmers.

DWTFull Back
Love this guy already, says Shearer is his hero and he follows us already, match made in heaven, putting a bet on him being top PL goal scorer nextseason.

Mitrovich this one

Last edited:
This about wheyimandum

DWTFull Back
This guy is going to set the league alight this season, just like we've set the transfer window alight today.

@DWT in talking shite shocker

Rafa is lining his pocket with the best paid job he was offered will be off like a shot as soon as a decent offer comes in

I think he knows unless he went to China there were no decent offers where he could mug off the fookwits and get Mickey Owen's old helicopter home for tea every night....... @Mr Clarko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back