Championship club new signings thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitrovic was an improvement over Cisse, Wijnaldum was an improvement over Ameobi/Gutierrez, Mbemba was an improvement over Williamson, Thauvin was not an improvement over Sissoko, 3 out of 4. The problem being that we did not improve the team enough/in other areas.

*Paid
Do you travel daily on the sunshine variety bus

Mitrovic was an improvement over Cisse, Wijnaldum was an improvement over Ameobi/Gutierrez, Mbemba was an improvement over Williamson, Thauvin was not an improvement over Sissoko, 3 out of 4. The problem being that we did not improve the team enough/in other areas.

*Paid

So as a team you're shit?

*Paid
You might as well have not bothered improving then you still went down :lol::lol:

Do you travel daily on the sunshine variety bus
Medication time

Well if you didn't talk so much shit then I would
Can I have an example of this "shit", because where I'm standing, I haven't insulted anyone, I haven't swore and I have answered every relevant question to the best of my knowledge. So again, an example of this "shit" with an explanation would be nice.

Was having a read of the Blackburn fans opinions on Twitter and Facebook (anar). Seemed pleased to be shot as he couldn't organise a brothel. They're in the best position to make an informed opinion

Well unless you've missed it our manger has left to join England, so we need our new manger to have a view on transfers and shape the team accordingly which will take some time

Or we could take your lead and just buy players that improve us - by getting us relegated - and then selling them
So what was happening between the 15th of May and the 27th of June?

Division 2 forum this shite.
Did you not read the title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back