'Cattermoled'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Pulis is one of the biggest hypocrites going. Plays ugly but cries foul as soon as someone calls him out or does it back.

Anyone who watched the WBA game last week saw Tony Pulis for exactly what he is. Anti-football. I've never seen a side take so long taking throw-ins from minute one. Ben Foster's shenanigans were a disgrace too.

The man is a one trick pony. Problem is he'll continue to find work as the trick does the job when scrapping around the ugly end of the table.

His mates in the media have done a brilliant job at convincing some people that his sides play good football these days.

It wasn't.

Pulis said it first then the reporter highlighted it.

Thought it was the reporter trying to be a lick-arse. Even if that is the case it doesn't change the fact that Pulis is an utter bellend.

Not after that dirty kernt done him.

Quick question. What's it like to see your team get Pulis'ed? I can't imagine enjoying watching my team turn spoiling and timewasting into an art form. I'm sure you hated Stoke for being snide dirty ***** when he was there.

Is it different watching your own team do it?

Just got a mention in the Feyernoord vs Roma game.

1 commentator referenced Jordi Clasie to Xavi and the other referenced him to Lee Cattermole as he's an inspiration to his team however sometimes can be a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back