'Cattermoled'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulis would f***ing LOVE to have Cattermole in his team. He'd get moist eyed at the thought of 11 cattermoles in his team, the welsh cap wearing peado lookalike
Any need? Tony's a sound bloke. Just a bit of crack from the big man.

EDIT: So he didn't even say it.

I doubt he said it like but its a bit embarrassing al the same when the media still push a myth about Cattermole, an outdated myth at that, I mean hes committed and goes in hard but Imo he had massively curbed his aggression, in fact I'm struggling to think of a bad challenge hes put in when played this season bar wiping someone out on the sidelines before his injury and I can think of two at least that shouldn't have even been bookings, but how is that any different from Pulis having the likes of Huth and Shawcross at Stoke tackling like they are trying to strip paint off skirting boards with their studs.

I think the media still coming to this while Cattermole football thug image just to counter the love in for genuine thugs like Gerrard who are fawned over despite getting away with more red card offences than any player ever should

all joking aside - it's this sort of shit that raises his image as a dirty player and lowers the benefit of the doubt threshold by scared incompetent referees.
It has also made an opponent or two look at him steaming in for a challenge and step back. So it's not all bad. ;)

Just seen it. It was a reporter putting words in his mouth tbf. However the incident he is on about was early in the game. A few mentioned Berahino was limping about, so why didn't Pulis take him off?

Tony Pulis is one of the biggest hypocrites going. Plays ugly but cries foul as soon as someone calls him out or does it back.

Anyone who watched the WBA game last week saw Tony Pulis for exactly what he is. Anti-football. I've never seen a side take so long taking throw-ins from minute one. Ben Foster's shenanigans were a disgrace too.

The man is a one trick pony. Problem is he'll continue to find work as the trick does the job when scrapping around the ugly end of the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back