'Cattermoled'

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm gutted Pulis has said this.

Has it been mentioned that it's all a conspiracy against Sunderland yet?

If he did say it, it just means he wants to drop him and avoid criticism for it.
That big muscly lump up front is more Pulis's type of striker.
A bit like I reckon Gus did with Defoe against Bradford.

The Pro Pulis camp on here having been waxing lyrical about his improved style for weeks, but I notice they've been quieter since Saturday.

I really hope that their draws with us and Everton come back to bite them in the arse. Two sides desperately low on confidence and there for the taking yet Pulis showed absolutely no interest in winning either game.

Quick question. What's it like to see your team get Pulis'ed? I can't imagine enjoying watching my team turn spoiling and timewasting into an art form. I'm sure you hated Stoke for being snide dirty ***** when he was there.

Is it different watching your own team do it?

Your spot on mate, I HATED Pulis at Stoke, his team was everything opposite to what Albion had always been renowned for.

I hate the negative way we have performed away under him, but, having said that, our points return since he took over, I cant argue with.

A necessary evil I suppose.

O'Shea had a cracking game

I thought Cattermole was your captain?

Oh well, he'll be joining Sess and Gardener at B71 in the summer anyway. ;)

Last edited:
Nor, O'Shea is.

Who'll be joining your lot? Catts?

Catts. The ultimate "Pulis type".

I was joking, but if (and I don't think you will) you go down, I wouldn't be surprised if Pulis made a bid.

Edit- Kinnel, Yacob and Catts in the same midfield...........Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back