Burnley sniffing about yedlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish people would give it a rest over prices.
Surely with all this cash sloshing about in the top flight everybody's going to be more expensive - just the way it is.
We did great getting Kirchoff for f all but others are going to cost

The only top level football he has played is this season. Improved with every game. I expect Spurs will want him back for a bit and make a decision him after pre-season.

If he can be bought for the right price i would take him but unfortunately even though he has a lot of pace, most of the time he shits himself in the oppositions half and make the wrong decision. I never understood this season with having as much pace as he does that he never utilised it and ran at the opposition. Stops and starts too much for me. Attacking wise he should take a note of pva.

No smoke without fire. Maybe word has got out that we don't fancy taking him and Burnley are trying to get in sharp.
I wouldn't be against keeping him as long as he's got competition for the shirt from someone of better quality than Jones or Matthews.
Totally forgot about him

Offer Spurs a couple of million, if they accept then great, if they don't move on. Wouldn't be too disappointed either way.
Why would you have them pay 2 million for a player you regard as inadequate? Surely that is how we got into this mess.

Ha good old Johnson. :lol:

Which one was he to blame for :confused::confused:

Did you watch the match?

Just to clarify he didn't set up the winner, you are actually saying that?

Good old @Uromastyx :lol::lol::lol:

He was bad. Kone covers for him

:confused: I am not a huge fan of Yedlin, but this is not true, Big Sam took Kone off because he was struggling.

He's right tbf, what don't you understand?

He just doesn't seemingly like me, so will disagree with anything I say for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back