Burnley sniffing about yedlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just out of curiosity
To all those who don't want him
If not yedlin
Who?

Silly question that.

Aye maybe not, just think he deserves credit, that is one half of football in the last 7, and we have looked a lot more solid with him in after Jones was dropped after Liverpool.

Hugely improved aye. Still a like 'attack happy' at times.
It's a nice moan to have I suppose.

Why? Show me a viable alterative willing to come and I'd be interested

We don't know what's viable. We don't know who's willing to come.

If Spurs decide to keep him , it would free up
Trippier?
Sam likes Jenkinson.
Didn't we look at French full back in Jan.

Last edited:
We don't know what's viable. We don't know who's willing to come.

If Spurs decide to keep him , it would free up
Trippier?
Sam likes Jenkinson.
Didn't we look at French full back in Jan.
Jenkinson has already chosen West Ham over sunderland once before ...
If West Ham wanted him chances are he'd probably go there
Trippier looks like staying ...seem to be highly rated
We looked at gansama (sic) but he rejected a move due to insecurity of our league status .... Could be an option but the French market hit and miss ... We've been fortunate with Kone and khazri. Yedlin has demonstrated he capable , experiance pl rb

We looked at gansama (sic) but he rejected a mive due to insecurity of our league status .... Could be an option but the French market hit and miss ... We've been fortunate with Kone and khazri. Yedlin has demonstrated he capable , experiance pl rb

Did he reject Dick or Sam?
Would Trip being staying If they keep Yedlin.

Any market is hit and miss.

Seems a little easy to suggest , if we can't think/ know of an alternative immediately that there isn't one.

Did he reject Dick or Sam?
Would Trip being staying If they keep Yedlin.

Any market is hit and miss.

Seems a little easy to suggest , if we can't think/ know of an alternative immediately that there isn't one.
Did he just not want to move up north...seems to be a huge disincentive
I'm all for improving the squad... But I'm all for buying players with pace and potential who have proved they can handle playing for SAFC.
If there is a better alternative willing to play for us buy him .... If not then I'm inclined to take yedlin

Spurs seem to have been more willing to peddle yedlin over trippier, on loan

Did he just not want to move up north...seems to be a huge disincentive
I'm all for improving the squad... But I'm all for buying players with pace and potential who have proved they can handle playing for SAFC.
If there is a better alternative willing to play for us buy him .... If not then I'm inclined to take yedlin

Aye , the requested fee will make decision for me. Over 4 million . I'm out.

We looked at gansama (sic) but he rejected a move due to insecurity of our league status .... Could be an option but the French market hit and miss ... We've been fortunate with Kone and khazri. Yedlin has demonstrated he capable , experiance pl rb
Bloke at the echo thinks we might be back in for the two lads in France we tried for in the window both on bosmans. I'd keep yedlin and the French lad and off load Jones and Matthews.

Hope we try to get him here on a permanent deal, think he's been decent enough for us. Would be a very good signing for Burnley, might need to keep an eye on them this summer, they'll have a canny bit money saved up from the last Prem outing and now part of next seasons mega TV deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back