Burnley fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

poor weren't they?

Brought plenty up but didn't make a squeak.

Only time they made noise was when already 2-0 down and around 60-75 minutes.

Can't believe they dared sing the 'your supports f***ing shit' card :lol:

The attendance today was bigger than one Burnley will ever have.
Surely a wind up when they can't sell out their shitty 20000 stadium !

poor weren't they?

I was in NE corner, all I heard was Burnley...couldn't hear south stand...obviously an invisible barrier at the half way line. We need the away fans back down in the bowl, but not behind the goal. SE corner perfect. Like Arsenal have. A few work colleagues based around UK have mentioned they used to enjoy SOL games on Sky as you could see the back and forth between the fans and a good atmosphere, now they are hidden its killed it for TV.

They never stopped even when 2 v 0 down .. Fair play ... And to say they didn't is ridiculous

like some weird denile that other fans dare make more noise than us, as if we are good at home.

Last edited:
poor weren't they?

Its probably been mentioned but they have already had attendances much bigger then yesterday.

Eh? Will never means in the future.

Why does having 44k in the past mean they will ever in the future?

They only get about 20k in the premier league man :lol:

The South Stand were very good today. Never stopped singing.

There were lots of them up numbers wise but I couldnt hear them at all from the SS. Very poor volume wise.

Beginning to think that the acoustics in the stadium isnt very good. The singing from the away fans just doesnt carry as far as the SS and seemingly vica versa.

Yep was in NWC and can say Burnley were loud almost all game, Heard SS once or twice.

They were very good I thought- particularly the 2nd half.

I had to laugh at "Your support is f*cking shit" they average about 17,000 for their home games and their ground is like a 150-year old archaelogy museum

They were very good I thought- particularly the 2nd half.

I had to laugh at "Your support is f*cking shit" they average about 17,000 for their home games and their ground is like a 150-year old archaelogy museum

When fans mention support they aren't talking about numbers

I was in the concourse and they sang through out, they travelled in numbers and put clubs like Stoke, QPR and Swansea to shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back