Burnley fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

So by definition if we took 3 fans away who screamed all game that's not shit support, makes no sense.

Well without going to extremes I'd say 1k singing all game would get more praise than 5k on mute. (commentators often wank over palaces support, and they aren't talking about their numbers).

Away at the mags we were all singing "your support is f***ing shit". I will let you guess what that was aimed at.

Ive seen a few posts on facebook from us and burnley, both slating the support yesterday, but is'nt it something to do how the stadium is positioned and where the away fans are that sometimes we cant hear them and vise-versa ? ...wind would not help yesterday either...

I sit ( stand ) in the south stand and it was'nt at is best yesterday, but certainly not quiet !

poor weren't they?

Brought plenty up but didn't make a squeak.

Only time they made noise was when already 2-0 down and around 60-75 minutes.

Can't believe they dared sing the 'your supports f***ing shit' card :lol:

The attendance today was bigger than one Burnley will ever have.
U havin a laff ?
their support was excellent - i sit in prem concourse towards north stand and thought they were great.
also had great craic with 4 of them in worm afterwards.

It's almost like different parts of the ground have different acoustic qualities than others!

U havin a laff ?
their support was excellent - i sit in prem concourse towards north stand and thought they were great.
also had great craic with 4 of them in worm afterwards.

Work it out. You were close to their support with no one singing around you.

The people saying they never heard them were in or near the south stand. Furthest away from them with Sunderland fans singing around them.

Embarrassing when they sang that

Why ?
burnley pop of 80,000 and ave 20,000 - plus lots of competition from lots of other clubs inc the 2 mancs.
sunderland pop 300,000 ave 40,000 and very little conpetition from other pro clubs.

Will leave u to ponder on that.

Why ?
burnley pop of 80,000 and ave 20,000 - plus lots of competition from lots of other clubs inc the 2 mancs.
sunderland pop 300,000 ave 40,000 and very little conpetition from other pro clubs.

Apart from the Jawdee nation of course !! FTM

Why ?

Sunderland's population is 173k. Burnley's is 73k.

It means percentage wise it's roughly the same. However Burnley are likely to attract more away fans due to their location.

Eh? How many of them have been at an all seater turf moor in the modern era then?

Edit: turf moor capacitor 22k :lol:

Not at all.

Why weren't you in your beloved ss?

Took a mini-bus load of kids I have coached in the past with my mate's coaching business so we were all sat together in the East Stand.

Work it out. You were close to their support with no one singing around you.

The people saying they never heard them were in or near the south stand. Furthest away from them with Sunderland fans singing around them.

Dont need to ' work it out' sarcy get - op made a statement which was totally wrong so the facts have been presented.

I couldnt hear the south stand singing much but as I knew it could be because of where my seat is, I havent opened a thread saying how crap our vocal support was.

Get it ??

Sunderland's population is 173k. Burnley's is 73k.

It means percentage wise it's roughly the same. However Burnley are likely to attract more away fans due to their location.

173000 aye, whatever.

Ive seen a few posts on facebook from us and burnley, both slating the support ysterday, but is'nt it something to do how the stadium is positioned and where the away fans are that sometimes we cant hear them and vise-versa ? ...wind would not help yesterday either...

I sit ( stand ) in the south stand and it was'nt at is best yesterday, but certainly not quiet !
Thought South Stand were quiet yday. Cud hear Pantillimon song at end of sky highlights of us and the Defoe song could be heard in East Stand. Their fans sang a lot but were very predictable. The tedious "is this a library" " when we play Bastard Rovers no never no more "(factually incorrect as its probable next season) , "your grounds too big for you" ( sing a team who cant fill 22k for home games and didnt sell out vs us).
Think Burnley are ok till they start bigging up their town and team

Dont need to ' work it out' sarcy get - op made a statement which was totally wrong so the facts have been presented.

I couldnt hear the south stand singing much but as I knew it could be because of where my seat is, I havent opened a thread saying how crap our vocal support was.

Get it ??

173000 aye, whatever.

You need to get a hold of your aggression. It's uncalled for.

Why ?

Cant be arsed mate who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back