Bloodborne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until you start running chalice dungeons.

Jesus it's hard.

Also ROM the spider boss is f***ing horrible found it the hardest in the game with the wet witch second.

Wait until you start running chalice dungeons.

Jesus it's hard.

Also ROM the spider boss is f***ing horrible found it the hardest in the game with the wet witch second.
Rom isn't so bad if you stay close and don't let him fire those f***ing crystals from the sky too often.

Fuck that boss in Cairnhurst Castle though, he is a proper arsehole.

Rom isn't so bad if you stay close and don't let him fire those f***ing crystals from the sky too often.

Fuck that boss in Cairnhurst Castle though, he is a proper arsehole.

Did you manage to get all the umbilical cords for the "best" ending

The game isn't that hard at all , once you get through the first section and can start leveling your character.
I'm using the Threaded Cane and piling loads of points into skill, I take down all the enemies in the first section now with one hit :)
I managed to get the Platinum trophy on Dark Souls and I wont give in until iv'e done the same with this :D

To anyone new to the series, a good tip is to pick what weapon your gonna use, then check which parameter bonus it gives you and then put shitloads of points into that skill, as well as Vitality and endurance.
You'll soon be hard as fuck and enemies will fall at your feet

i can't get past the first werewolf:oops:
turned the bas¥ard off
Youre not supposed to lol , you die and go to the hunters dream , there , on the stairs you get your weapons , equip them and your good to go

Youre not supposed to lol , you die and go to the hunters dream , there , on the stairs you get your weapons , equip them and your good to go
Depending on which character you chose , be sure to choose the weapon that matchws up to him , for example the Cane gets boosted from the skill attribute , so I chose the Professional as he starts with 15 skill , if you want to use the axe , choose the warrior as he starts with high strength.
Once you start levelling keep putting plenty of points into you stat that corresponds to you chosen weapon, Vitality and Endurance are also important to level.
The hardest part of the game is getting to the first boss, as you cant start eveling up until you face him (you dont have to kill him) then youl probably die , but when you go to hunters dream you can start leveling up by talking to the (now awake) doll
Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

Depending on which character you chose , be sure to choose the weapon that matchws up to him , for example the Cane gets boosted from the skill attribute , so I chose the Professional as he starts with 15 skill , if you want to use the axe , choose the warrior as he starts with high strength.
Once you start levelling keep putting plenty of points into you stat that corresponds to you chosen weapon, Vitality and Endurance are also important to level.
The hardest part of the game is getting to the first boss, as you cant start eveling up until you face him (you dont have to kill him) then youl probably die , but when you go to hunters dream you can start leveling up by talking to the (now awake) doll
Hope this helps :)
Thanks for that mate. I haven't got the game yet but I was always confused as hell on Dark Souls about what to level up.

The only part about this game I don't particularly enjoy are the Chalice Dungeons. They all look the same, and it's a chore doing one after the other; I think this is an experiment that hasn't particularly worked tbh.

The only part about this game I don't particularly enjoy are the Chalice Dungeons. They all look the same, and it's a chore doing one after the other; I think this is an experiment that hasn't particularly worked tbh.
Do you have to do them or are they optional?

I'm having a lot more fun playing dying light.
Just cos it's the nerdiest game doesn't mean it's the best
Pretty sure you were warned about how hard it was before going in, mate! Its very selling point is its extreme challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back