Bloodborne

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm enjoying the change of style (saves wise) but it is a tad difficult for starters. Put 3 hours in and seems like I got nowhere.

Nowt worse in a From game than doing some exploring and running into a boss you're clearly underleveled for, 5000 blood echoes gone in an instant, absolute scenes.

Loving it so far though.

Dark souls pissed me off no end and I never got round to finishing if, yet despite that I'm fancying this :lol:

What enjoyment are you getting from the game I don't understand
It's a challenge, I don't mind dying early doors while I'm learning the game (loading times are a pain though), but it's class beating a massive creature or a boss for the first time. Love the gameplay and design of the game as well.

Should I get it Dex? I play most games on hardest setting but never played Demon Souls before...
I'd say so, but I can imagine it being frustrating as fuck for a complete newcomer though, so be warned ;)

What enjoyment are you getting from the game I don't understand

If you don't die much. Then most the annoying stuff doesn't affect you. Just just get to enjoy the game
game. I loved dark souls one and two and found after learning the mechanics most bosses in Ds2 only took one try. I'm not even very good at it. There's people who can complete those games with no armour on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back