Blackpool FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

You do realise the owner pocketed all there money fro
You do realise the owner pocketed all there money from parachute payments and tv money to build a hotel.

m parachute payments and tv money to build a hotel.

No but that is massive
over simplification. Income drops massively regardless of hotels. Players leave. Contracts get paid off. Hotels and stuff like that is just a case of fans getting carried away. The hotel would have been ignored if they were still Premier league. People just look for someone to blame

Seems to me it will be costing me less money to see more matches next season. Won't affect my finances one little bit mate and I always get quite amused when fans worry about things like this. At the end of the day we will still have 11 players turning out wearing red and white and we will all still be on here discussing tactics etc.

The people who will really miss out are those who go to pubs to watch streams of our home and away games and probably some innocent employees of the club who might end up out of a job. I can also see the funny side in the loss of the live streams but the loss of people livelihoods is the only real 'disaster' in getting relegated. The football and the club will go on.

Have people also now realised that 'resting' players in cup games is no guarantee of improved performances in the league yet?;)
So it wont affect you. Not selfish at all. Not a bit.

No but that is massive
over simplification. Income drops massively regardless of hotels. Players leave. Contracts get paid off. Hotels and stuff like that is just a case of fans getting carried away. The hotel would have been ignored if they were still Premier league. People just look for someone to blame
Blackpool have never had a big budget. They've been punching above their weight for a number of years.

He definitely played one time we hammered Millwall, I'm sure of it. I can distinctly remember being behind the goal - Don Goodman got a couple on his debut iirc

Goodman's debut was away at Wolves with 2 sent off. His home debut was against Leicester and he scored a header late on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back