Blackpool FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope they stay up as its a canny away day............................even if we do have to go there in February!

Equally,out of our last 6 seasons at that level, we've finished 3rd twice & won the ,league 4 times.

Because we've been one of the highest wage payers in that league if not the highest.

Will we be next season?

I would have thought so, so should be ok.

This is what happens when you drop out of the Premier league. We cannot afford to do it.

Seems to me it will be costing me less money to see more matches next season. Won't affect my finances one little bit mate and I always get quite amused when fans worry about things like this. At the end of the day we will still have 11 players turning out wearing red and white and we will all still be on here discussing tactics etc.

The people who will really miss out are those who go to pubs to watch streams of our home and away games and probably some innocent employees of the club who might end up out of a job. I can also see the funny side in the loss of the live streams but the loss of people livelihoods is the only real 'disaster' in getting relegated. The football and the club will go on.

Least someone understands the Championship isn't a guaranteed good season .

Have people also now realised that 'resting' players in cup games is no guarantee of improved performances in the league yet?;)

Unreal. On Saturday November 30th, after a 2-0 win Sheff Wed, Blackpool sat comfortably in the playoff positions with a league record of P17 W8 D7 L2.

Fast forward 3 and a half months and their last 17 games they have won 0, drawn 4 and lost 13 - an alarming slump, has there ever been such a contrasting set of results?

Just 6 points off the relegation zone, and all 3 in those bottom slots have at least 1 game in hand, and results certainly didn't go their way today. I like Blackpool, would be a shame if they dropped.
I'm pretty damn sure we could give them competition for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back