Blackpool FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets think now - eerrmm - got it!

Things went wrong with the appointment of the mercurial and fantastically inept Paul Ince.

I move the motion.

Seconder anyone?

Unreal. On Saturday November 30th, after a 2-0 win Sheff Wed, Blackpool sat comfortably in the playoff positions with a league record of P17 W8 D7 L2.

Fast forward 3 and a half months and their last 17 games they have won 0, drawn 4 and lost 13 - an alarming slump, has there ever been such a contrasting set of results?

Just 6 points off the relegation zone, and all 3 in those bottom slots have at least 1 game in hand, and results certainly didn't go their way today. I like Blackpool, would be a shame if they dropped.

In our 95-96 championship season when we finished champs, Millwall were relegated after been top in early December, till we beat them 6-0 :cool:

Lets think now - eerrmm - got it!

Things went wrong with the appointment of the mercurial and fantastically inept Paul Ince.

I move the motion.

Seconder anyone?
ince was the man who managed them in their first 17 games mind. I was asking how it went so wrong from that point.

Aye, but I am a worrier

I don't think you can compare ourselves to Blackpool who've had 1 season in the topflight in 40 years.
Of course there's Wolves, Sheff Utd, & the other teams who've had financial problems & not recovered.
But, I honestly believe as long as Poyet sticks around we'll finish in the top 4 easily. Either going up or just missing out on the play offs (as usual)

Even Chopra hasn't scored for them.
Just reading their forum and he seems to be well thought of
im 20 stone, i have collapsed arches, achilles tendon problems, hereditary knee problems, bent leg bones, a perminent back problem, a problem where my body overheats its self amongst othr problems, and im 32. and i could still outrun chopra when i hobble

Millwall were top, we beat them 6-0, we went up as Champions they got relegated.
December 9th 1995.

Craig Russell got 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back