Black Cats Bar - no tart up

Just moved x 3 season cards up to the PC from the North stand. Thing is, if the club hadn’t handed the BCB over to the Saudi’s and actually made it an attractive proposition I’d have probably paid the extra to go in there.

No idea why they can’t even make the effort for our own over a season when they rolled out the red carpet for the scum in a cup game?!

Last edited:
Looks very tired when compared to Quinn's.
Quinn’s is 1600 quid with Vat this season! And unless you get there early doors you can’t get a seat and the food isn’t all that! Not sure it’s worth it especially after we now have to go through the special entrance!

Quinn’s is 1600 quid with Vat this season! And unless you get there early doors you can’t get a seat and the food isn’t all that! Not sure it’s worth it especially after we now have to go through the special entrance!
Quinn's is terrible value in comparison.

I'm not sure why anyone pays so much to go in there.

As per title. Nowt this close season.

Source: Club rep (I asked the question).

Bit disappointing after the debacle with the mags and with other hospitality (I know BCB isn’t proper hospitality) getting upgrades.
Given the mags carry on I’m amazed anyone wants to be in the bcb. Couldn’t stomach it myself but we have quite a few people happy to be trodden over in our supporter base I suppose.

Back