Black Cats Bar - no tart up

As per title. Nowt this close season.

Source: Club rep (I asked the question).

Bit disappointing after the debacle with the mags and with other hospitality (I know BCB isn’t proper hospitality) getting upgrades.

As per title. Nowt this close season.

Source: Club rep (I asked the question).

Bit disappointing after the debacle with the mags and with other hospitality (I know BCB isn’t proper hospitality) getting upgrades.
I think it will go proper hospitality in phase 3

There’s loads of bars in the town better anyway mate

My dad isn’t renewing his ticket but will do the odd match now and again. He needs the BCB for the lift (very few stairs to negotiate to our current seats) and the warmth (he just slips inside for a comfortable seat if he’s too cold).
I heard its getting turned in to boxes
Not next season it’s not. They wouldn’t be selling tickets in there if so.

My dad isn’t renewing his ticket but will do the odd match now and again. He needs the BCB for the lift (very few stairs to negotiate to our current seats) and the warmth (he just slips inside for a comfortable seat if he’s too cold).

Tbf I first heard the BCB was getting turned into boxes in post 4 on this thread

If he finds the stairs too much, he can write to the Security Chief and he'll (hopefully) get a letter to allow him to enter through the glass doors and use the lift.

Back