Black Cats Bar - no tart up

It’s horrendous in the boxes too.

Got a family friend who has one, we get invited in usually once or twice per season, the odd game he doesn’t have any business demand for it.

Was in for the QPR game and the service was abysmal, for a private box. Full of kids serving who are inadequately trained or prepared (not their fault), food late and cold, and other things.

As I said, go in at least once a season and have done for just over about ten years now. Compared to what it used to be, they are very poor by corporate standards now.

I’ve gone massively off topic I know, but if that decrease in levels of service is reflected in Quinn’s and the BCB then no idea what the pull towards those is.
Quinns bar is massively oversubscribed, if youre not in on the exact opening time you havent got a chance to get a seat! Which is shocking for hospitality prices - the food is poor and the salad bar is embarrassing, the staff are not trained at all as far as I can see (again not their fault) - I cant believe you have to pay for a cup of coffee in a hospitality area aand then its just the ready made cups with a stand alone hot water urn at the end of the bar - its embarrassingly small time

Quinn’s is 1600 quid with Vat this season! And unless you get there early doors you can’t get a seat and the food isn’t all that! Not sure it’s worth it especially after we now have to go through the special entrance!
Is that definitely the new price ?
I’ve not had any correspondence from club on renewing ours.

Back