Best abusive songs at oppo players

I remember a Korean lad playing down at Reading a few years back and they sung "he'll shoot, he'll score, he'll eat ya labrador" wouldn't be acceptable nowadays, but it was funny as hell.
It’s the little silly ones that do it for me.

I know this is player based thread but off the cuff chants like
“you’re nothing special we lose every week”
Or when I followed Doncaster that season they were terrible
“We’re gonna win 4-3” followed by “we’re gonna win 6-5” then “we’re gonna win 7-6” :lol: Them lot went through some shit

Tina in the jag with Shilton has to be up there

IIRC , Shilton was at Notts Forest when he had his bunk up with Tina in 1980?

We played them just after he got caught, an evening match and I remember the chant from the Fulwell very well 🤣

“ Peter Shilton, Peter Shilton,
Does she take it in the mouth?
Does she take it, in the mouth? “

Ashley Cole and the 10 men went to bed one is pretty decent :lol:
That entire song that someone did to "Stars in Their Eyes" about Ashley Cole ("Why Do You Want To Go And Stick A Phone Up Your Arse") was pretty funny, and the Arsenal fans sung bits of it at games when it came out. "You're a Chelsea muppet and your bird is a brass" always tickles me. I think the song started the chant rather than the other way round:

It’s the little silly ones that do it for me.

I know this is player based thread but off the cuff chants like
“you’re nothing special we lose every week”
Or when I followed Doncaster that season they were terrible
“We’re gonna win 4-3” followed by “we’re gonna win 6-5” then “we’re gonna win 7-6” :lol: Them lot went through some shit
I did chuckle when we sung "how shit must you be, we're winning away" at WBA last Saturday.

Th ji song about his lunchen choice :confused: was not original but funny!
Your tits are offside, your tits are offside, Adebayo Akinfenwa your tits are offside.....followed by him giving them a wobble and a cheeky smile to the south stand.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: id forgotten that one!..
I remember a Korean lad playing down at Reading a few years back and they sung "he'll shoot, he'll score, he'll eat ya labrador" wouldn't be acceptable nowadays, but it was funny as hell.
Why is it not acceptable ..south koreans ate over 1 million dogs a year !you could sing Cantona..cantona ..hes fat, hes french, and he ate shergarrrr!....

Last edited:
V Leeds at the SoL - "Bowyer For Durham!"

V Southampton at the Dell, when Le Tissier ran owa to take a throw - "Belly's gonna get ya!"

V Crewe at Gresty Road, when the (unheard of) man of the match was announced - "There's only one Seth Johnson!"

A couple that Stoke fans sung in the PL (no wonder people hate us). A bit heavy going.

Adebayor, Adebayor... he'd be dead now, if he sat by the door (after the Togo armed attack on their coach)

Timmy Howard's got tourettes, got tourettes, got tourettes..Timmy Howard's got tourettes....F**k,
S**t, B*****d.

Back