Best abusive songs at oppo players

We played Sheffield United away couple of years back just after Ollie McBurnie had his watch collection stolen in a burglary and every time he came out to warm up he got a chorus of "he's got no watch and he's on the bench"

Didn't end too well for us though - we got battered 4-1 and this happened (sorry for the link to the sun but couldn't find it anywhere else)

Got no watch

Don't know why but when reading the title, Kasey Keller came to my mind. He got some stick in the Roker Park days, literally the whole fulwell end with a rendition of "Kasey Keller, is a Wan*er" and he had shit hair!

a bit random but one year at west ham there was a lad at the front who'd had a few sang the whole of i feel for you by chaka khan at shaka hislop in goal for them. still tickles me to this day.

Not aimed at an individual player, but playing Stoke in the Premier League after selling 4/5 players in the space of 18 months to them.

"All of our shit players, we sell them to Stoke".
The day we battered then 4-0 about 11-12 years ago. “Your team is a joke, all our shit players we sell them to Stoke!” 😄

Surely "Adebayo Akinfenwa your t*ts are offside" haha, it has to be well up there, decent guy who acknowleged our fans as he knew it was just a bit of banter when we played against Wycombe at home a couple of years ago.

I remember him turning to the crowd and patting his chest to that song. Took it well, probably heard it loads tbf.
Our end singing "Steven Taylor we wish you were dead" whilst he was lying on the floor with his head pissing of blood was a personal favourite :lol:

Was that when Fletcher smashed him into the post from a corner?

Last edited:

Back