Beneteke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop being incredibly stupid
He's a bit too hot & cold though, some days brilliant other times you wouldn't know he was on the pitch, personally I'd rather have a striker that was consistently putting in a shift every game.

He's a bit too hot & cold though, some days brilliant other times you wouldn't know he was on the pitch, personally I'd rather have a striker that was consistently putting in a shift every game.
I wouldn't disagree with that but he is nee way, shape or form "shite"

Wasn't there a report which leaked all the Liverpool players wages and he's allegedly on 140k a week and the highest earner.Could and most likely be bollocks.
Ps he'd never come here

This how it works
1. We loan him
2. We all think he is shit
3. He scores a stunner against the mags and goes on a storming run
4. End of season goes back claims he wants to play European football turns us down
5. We stalk him and his misses for 12 month we eventually sign him
6. We all think he is shit again

People calling him shite, f***ing hell :lol: :lol:

He scored 1 in 2 for an atrocious Villa side. Pretty clear that he wasn't going to be a good fit for the way Rodgers plays, and even less so for the way Klopp plays. He'll get a much, much better move than us.

I think they'll sell him like in the summer - but not to us. He'll be too much for us and if we stay up we still have the reputation over here for being relegation candidates.

Quality player, just not suited to how Liverpool play. Would be absolutely class for us imo, however can't see him coming here if we stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back