Beneteke

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I have no idea what he's on but was thinking we would need to offer a 100k so went from there dzeko would be good as well. I was just think we have most of the side sorted and with an aging Defoe we might actually be able to go all out for a striker for once on the basis at defoes age he might not be too upset to come off the bench but could still step in if the next level striker got injured
No chance id Dzeko on 65k a week

He was never going to work at Liverpool. Their fans crave a big name 1/2 striker who can fire them in to the Champions League and after the failure that was Balotelli he was the most expensive / well known striker willing to come who fans had heard of. Never suited Rodgers team or Klopps.

He is exactly what we need here though. He can play up top on his own cause problems for defenders, hold the ball up and score 1/3 and get the odd assist. We'd be daft not to go in with a cheeky bid on loan given the reported wage savings we've made in January and the new TV money coming in

Can see him being on the move in the summer. Klopp doesn't seem to like him. Think he would do a job for us. We just need to concentrate on staying up first tho.

:lol:

Give over man ffs
He's not worth what he's being paid or what Liverpool paid for him in my opinion. He's hardly set the world alight while he's been at Liverpool. It's not just that he's not scoring goals he's not playing very well either.

He's not worth what he's being paid or what Liverpool paid for him in my opinion. He's hardly set the world alight while he's been at Liverpool. It's not just that he's not scoring goals he's not playing very well either.
Maybe the type of player that needs to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond.

I know, but he isn't shite, he'd walk in any side outside the top 6

Playing in a team that doesn't suit him in the slightest, and he still is their top scorer!

He's good player..however something gone wrong at Liverpool....it will remain to be seen if it's been the player or the club at fault..

As an Albion fan it pains me to praise a former Vile player, but, as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, he almost single handedly kept the deludedfisheatingcunts, up for 2 seasons. On his day he could be unplayable, but I've no idea how his form has dipped so badly. He looks a shadow of his former self.

As an Albion fan it pains me to praise a former Vile player, but, as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, he almost single handedly kept the deludedfisheatingcunts, up for 2 seasons. On his day he could be unplayable, but I've no idea how his form has dipped so badly. He looks a shadow of his former self.
He made it in the premiership, got recognised and well paid. Like a lot of young players he lost hunger and desire. The lad has the potential to be a bulldozer of striker for one of the world's best teams....he won't

He made it in the premiership, got recognised and we'll paid. Like a lot of young players he lost hunger and desire. The lad has the potential to be a bulldozer of striker for one of the world's best teams....he won't

Yes I think you are right, we've got one similar at our club at the moment. ;)

Think he is at the wrong club at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back