Beneteke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I am being kinda deluded. But there is no way he will be sitting on the bench at Liverpool next season. If we stay up his wages probably would be no more than aj plus fletcher plus Graham and he is the best Sam type striker I can think of. Defoe drops to the bench or plays off him. Now that would be a statement of intent.

:eek: you think he is on that much like?

Okay I am being kinda deluded. But there is no way he will be sitting on the bench at Liverpool next season. If we stay up his wages probably would be no more than aj plus fletcher plus Graham and he is the best Sam type striker I can think of. Defoe drops to the bench or plays off him. Now that would be a statement of intent.

i'd sooner take dzeko at 65k if he'd come than benteke at what 140k

Hasn't worked out for him at Liverpool doesn't make him shite. Was worth nowhere near what they paid for him mind and definitely not worth his reported wages.

:eek: you think he is on that much like?

i'd sooner take dzeko at 65k if he'd come than benteke at what 140k
To be honest I have no idea what he's on but was thinking we would need to offer a 100k so went from there dzeko would be good as well. I was just think we have most of the side sorted and with an aging Defoe we might actually be able to go all out for a striker for once on the basis at defoes age he might not be too upset to come off the bench but could still step in if the next level striker got injured

I reckon he would have about 50 clubs to pick from before us, but he would be an excellent signing, apparently he's off to West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back