Be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briefed after match tonight that good progress made today on two encouraging transfers in and three players considering offers to leave.
Can't say anymore but hopefully news will be confirmed on Thursday - deadlines for couple of deals or will be looking elsewhere.

Great draw in next round.

ellis is that you :eek:

The lad has a point. Whilst most on here are up in arms and taking leave of their senses I think most normal people realise that it's quite often right at the end of the window when the 'quality' loans become available, usually after the big boys have made their moves and a domino effect kicks in. Hang in there for a few more days and see what happens.

So it will go down to the wire then.. DG will not be coming... This Locaida may, the french CH might still be coming. Bridcutt away and Giaccharini by friday Defoe Transfer day deadline now dicks put him back in his place after last night debacle

All pure conjecture

Who is the French CB you refer to marra. Is it the lad from City?

I suppose it depends on whether you are a fan and want a cup run or like Persephone seeing it from a revenue point of view and getting out of the cup with honour and concentrating on staying in the Premier. ?

I think the City game is a good draw as there will be a big crowd and we have a decent record against them. Hope Aguero doesnt play this time though !!

58 yrs for me. Unfortunately you can't get a patience badge cos you missed the first relegation.
However you do qualify for the "f***ing shite, that's it, no more, I've had enough" badge.
But you'll probably throw it in the bin
Not a regular cos I was too young, but my first visit to Roker Park was on Easter Monday of the relegation season....Man Utd just after Munich.....and I was well upset when we went down There haven't been many highs since!

The lad has a point. Whilst most on here are up in arms and taking leave of their senses I think most normal people realise that it's quite often right at the end of the window when the 'quality' loans become available, usually after the big boys have made their moves and a domino effect kicks in. Hang in there for a few more days and see what happens.
Gerrin 6 loans !!

Me mam always said patience wasn't me greatest virtue, not sure how she worked that one out.
Supporting Sunderland would test the patience of a saint :lol:

Update ..... My source says swap deal done subject to no injury tonight and he passes medical on Friday

Briefed after match tonight that good progress made today on two encouraging transfers in and three players considering offers to leave.
Can't say anymore but hopefully news will be confirmed on Thursday - deadlines for couple of deals or will be looking elsewhere.

Been patient since first time Alan Brown left.

Now getting very impatient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back