Be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shut your hole clever ****.

I asked the bairn what he thought of the draw. "Terrible" he said.

I asked if we were going. "Dont think so" were his comments.

"Why" I asked (I already knew the answer).

"Because we'll lose" he said.

He's right. Good enough for me. Likely watch it on the telly. Carlisle at home mind and we would have been there in a heartbeat. Man city at home.....no. I'll leave that to all the glory boys who werent there tonight.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like your doing a grand job.

Briefed after match tonight that good progress made today on two encouraging transfers in and three players considering offers to leave.
Can't say anymore but hopefully news will be confirmed on Thursday - deadlines for couple of deals or will be looking elsewhere.

Great draw in next round.
we need more than 2 !!

Briefed after match tonight that good progress made today on two encouraging transfers in and three players considering offers to leave.
Can't say anymore but hopefully news will be confirmed on Thursday - deadlines for couple of deals or will be looking elsewhere.

Heard it all before. We will be looking at players nobody else wants.

Massively disappointed with the draw. Best team in the country by a country mile who may well win the PL in a canter.

Not remotely happy with it at all. In fact we may not even go. Foregone conclusion what will happen.
:lol: What a fcking fanny. Wouldnt want you fighting in the trenches next to me you surrender monkey.

Poor parenting that like, should be teaching the lad to have a backbone and support the lads through the good and the bad.

Do you think the lads need more support against Man City or Carlisle?
Well said marra. Poor bairn is going to grow up soft as shite like his fatha

Great draw ? Its city FFS thats us out !!

We can't have more players leaving than coming in

opposite of what ive heard, which is that we cant persuade anyone we actually want, to come.
We'll know by the end of the window i guess:neutral:

How the fuckedy fuck is a a great draw????

Might as well just kick us out the cup now.

Yeah. That happened. Then you woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back