Be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shut your hole clever ****.

I asked the bairn what he thought of the draw. "Terrible" he said.

I asked if we were going. "Dont think so" were his comments.

"Why" I asked (I already knew the answer).

"Because we'll lose" he said.

He's right. Good enough for me. Likely watch it on the telly. Carlisle at home mind and we would have been there in a heartbeat. Man city at home.....no. I'll leave that to all the glory boys who werent there tonight.
Jesus Christ I can't believe what I'm reading. You won't take your kid to a game cos you think we'll lose. What a f***ing fanny you are.

Why? M'Villa is as good as Ki. Lens is as good as Borini. By the time we play Man City we should have one or two other decent additions. Its not all doom and gloom.
Good point. We've replaced Mannone with Pantilimon, Borini and Wickham with Lens and Defoe, Ki with M'Vila. And we're still after replacements for Larsson and Jozy (hard to get someone worse really). I also have a feeling Kaboul will prove better than Vergini.
We only need to get a LB as good as Alonso and we're in a much better position - not that is saying much.

Yeah, I heard from an impeccable source were lookin at signing some players too. Not advocaats ideal but looking never the less, hoping to get them over the line before next Tuesday.

Good point. We've replaced Mannone with Pantilimon, Borini and Wickham with Lens and Defoe, Ki with M'Vila. And we're still after replacements for Larsson and Jozy (hard to get someone worse really). I also have a feeling Kaboul will prove better than Vergini.
We only need to get a LB as good as Alonso and we're in a much better position - not that is saying much.

Yes, people say we were going down last season until Dick came in, which is true. However, Defoe's signing was part of that and he's looking even better this season.

Why? M'Villa is as good as Ki. Lens is as good as Borini. By the time we play Man City we should have one or two other decent additions. Its not all doom and gloom.
Bothour fullbacks are shite , as is coates , mvila isnt as good as ki , defoe cant play sessengon role and DG so far has made jozy look likafootballer :lol:

Bothour fullbacks are shite , as is coates , mvila isnt as good as ki , defoe cant play sessengon role and DG so far has made jozy look likafootballer :lol:

Sessengnon was long gone when we got to Wembley. Borini replaced him. You haven't really got a clue what you are talking about, you just like spreading doom and gloom. Come back only if you have a sensible point to make, please.

Briefed after match tonight that good progress made today on two encouraging transfers in and three players considering offers to leave.
Can't say anymore but hopefully news will be confirmed on Thursday - deadlines for couple of deals or will be looking elsewhere.

Great draw in next round.
So it will go down to the wire then.. DG will not be coming... This Locaida may, the french CH might still be coming. Bridcutt away and Giaccharini by friday Defoe Transfer day deadline now dicks put him back in his place after last night debacle

All pure conjecture

Yeah, I heard from an impeccable source were lookin at signing some players too. Not advocaats ideal but looking never the less, hoping to get them over the line before next Tuesday.
Saw advocaat saying that he isn't getting the players he wants but we are hoping to still sign some. The troubling thing for me is that it's starting to feel just like past windows where the better players cost more money which we aren't prepared to pay so we opt for the cheaper, squad filler kind of signing.

I just hope that whoever is coming in, they are better than what we have otherwise next season the new manager will be trying to shift them back out of the club and the cycle goes on.

M'Vila is as good as Ki, Sess wasn't at the club then.

Surely we can field a better side that this:
  • Mannone
  • Celustka
  • Dossena
  • Cattermole
  • O'Shea
  • Brown
  • Johnson (Borini - 74' )
  • Larsson
  • Altidore
  • Gardner (Ki Sung-yueng - 63' )
  • Giaccherini (Bardsley - 120')
No way Celustka and Dossena were better than Jones and PVA.

M'vila isn't as good as Ki ???... how did you reach that conclusion ?.. to me different types of players.. Ki is a playmaker, not a stopper and distributor..as far as comparing Defoe and Sess, don't quite understand that one.
DG and Jozy "agree" they are very similar (both shite)

More likely to see the men in the White Coats first - 52 years and here's me thinking my 42 years of watching was bad enough
I've only been going 23 so my patience is probably not even stretched yet. More frustrating than anything else. When u consider my starting point of Crosby Buxton and butcher eras I hav no reason to twist yet.

Briefed after match tonight that good progress made today on two encouraging transfers in and three players considering offers to leave.
Can't say anymore but hopefully news will be confirmed on Thursday - deadlines for couple of deals or will be looking elsewhere.

Great draw in next round.
Looking elsewhere !! Time is running out pretty fast

Shut your hole clever ****.

I asked the bairn what he thought of the draw. "Terrible" he said.

I asked if we were going. "Dont think so" were his comments.

"Why" I asked (I already knew the answer).

"Because we'll lose" he said.

He's right. Good enough for me. Likely watch it on the telly. Carlisle at home mind and we would have been there in a heartbeat. Man city at home.....no. I'll leave that to all the glory boys who werent there tonight.
This has to be one of the worst posts I've read on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back