Bad smell on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looka man, I'm only posting on here as this is the safest place in the house. If there's no operational washing machine by close of play tomorrow I'm fucked. Relegation would be the least of my worries if that happens.
Just do what all fat smelly Geordies do, wear your shirt for months on end and see who can get the longest gravy stain.

Okay I hope the flood seeps through to your living room, that miserable enough for you ?
Mind the smell is coming back.
I'm terribly sorry but down here we refer to one of our receptions rooms as the lounge. The living room is so northern. Plus I'm not allowed in there as I make stupid comments when X Factor/The Voice\Dancing on Ice\Let me out of here\Strictly etc etc. That stupid comment is, "why do you watch this shit".

You ain't no lady then. Ladies don't fart, they have accidents and apologise.
I believe they call it 'fluffing a pinky'.

I'm terribly sorry but down here we refer to one of our receptions rooms as the lounge. The living room is so northern. Plus I'm not allowed in there as I make stupid comments when X Factor/The Voice\Dancing on Ice\Let me out of here\Strictly etc etc. That stupid comment is, "why do you watch this shit".
I could ask you the same question re the scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back