Bad smell on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said,

"They'll traipse on here tomorrow, with some vague unrelated post, and claim they stand up for their beliefs ........... pathetic."
Well if you lived with a female you'd know just how ratty they can get when one of their white goods isn't working. That takes precedence over everything else.

Yes. Old google hasn't been particularly helpful. Going to take the filter off tomorrow and give it a good descale to see if that fixes the problem. Probably a sensor elsewhere that's the real problem. I don't have the expertise, tools or inclination to spend that much time on it. We've worked out that we've had it six years so probably just go and buy a new one. I know she got a bit mad when the last one played up. It was only an hour to our game starting on Sky so I dashed to the local store, picked one at random, shoved into the back of the car and installed it at half time.

You've already made a fool of yourself on this thread, take it easy.
I reeto there's only one daft spackward fuckwit who has disgraced himself on here over the years we all know who Mr selective poster

I reeto there's only one daft spackward fuckwit who has disgraced himself on here over the years we all know who Mr selective poster
It's a well known fact that
@draper is the most embarrasing poster on this board the sad c.unt goes missing for months at least @Sima and the like post rain or shine

Draper is a reet f***ing knacker:lol:

You're team won, we lost heavily and you're still a miserable twat. Show some sympathy you bell.
Okay I hope the flood seeps through to your living room, that miserable enough for you ?
Mind the smell is coming back.

Man U threw away a big lead to Arsenal a few years later. Shit happens. Get over it.
not sure why you included me in that quote, mind not to say that as you did, I don't disagree with @Maximus, you sad person on a rival message board that never goes to a game of the team you purport to support.

Stop biting man Ya spackward fuckwit :lol:
Looka man, I'm only posting on here as this is the safest place in the house. If there's no operational washing machine by close of play tomorrow I'm fucked. Relegation would be the least of my worries if that happens.

not sure why you included me in that quote, mind not to say that as you did, I don't disagree with @Maximus, you sad person on a rival message board that never goes to a game of the team you purport to support.
Have you been drinking? Most of that makes no sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back