Bad smell on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I've been trying to fix the washing machine tonight if that helps.

And failed no doubt ....
Yes. Old google hasn't been particularly helpful. Going to take the filter off tomorrow and give it a good descale to see if that fixes the problem. Probably a sensor elsewhere that's the real problem. I don't have the expertise, tools or inclination to spend that much time on it. We've worked out that we've had it six years so probably just go and buy a new one. I know she got a bit mad when the last one played up. It was only an hour to our game starting on Sky so I dashed to the local store, picked one at random, shoved into the back of the car and installed it at half time.

FUCK me shergars been seen more than u last few years
You've already made a fool of yourself on this thread, take it easy.

Yes. Old google hasn't been particularly helpful. Going to take the filter off tomorrow and give it a good descale to see if that fixes the problem. Probably a sensor elsewhere that's the real problem. I don't have the expertise, tools or inclination to spend that much time on it. We've worked out that we've had it six years so probably just go and buy a new one. I know she got a bit mad when the last one played up. It was only an hour to our game starting on Sky so I dashed to the local store, picked one at random, shoved into the back of the car and installed it at half time.

As I said,

"They'll traipse on here tomorrow, with some vague unrelated post, and claim they stand up for their beliefs ........... pathetic."

Just buy another you scratter. They are disposable nowadays anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back