Baby Squirrels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just don't f***ing start. This thread's been put to bed a long time ago. I'm not going there again, man.
:lol:

I actually don't have a problem with killing stuff in the country for legitimate reasons. Culling and such.

I'm not even that bothered by hunting if I'm honest, although fox hunting is ridiculous and unnecessarily savage.

I actually don't have a problem with killing stuff in the country for legitimate reasons. Culling and such.

I'm not even that bothered by hunting if I'm honest, although fox hunting is ridiculous and unnecessarily savage.
it isn't

my reasons for deer culling were very real and very true btw

it isn't

my reasons for deer culling were very real and very true btw
I'm sure they are.

And yes it is. You're not going to convince me that a load of toffs chasing one fox for hours on horseback and a pack of dogs isn't savage. It ain't about culling a pest it's the jolly of hunting the thing. Don't pretend otherwise.

I'm sure they are.

And yes it is. You're not going to convince me that a load of toffs chasing one fox for hours on horseback and a pack of dogs isn't savage. It ain't about culling a pest it's the jolly of hunting the thing. Don't pretend otherwise.
i won't bother as you clearly don't know what actually happens, who actually does it , what background they have and why

I approve of fox hunting. It gives me a good reason to be an outraged townie and wear baggy jumpers.

i won't bother as you clearly don't know what actually happens, who actually does it , what background they have and why
What was factually incorrect about my description of fox hunting?

I'm fully aware that foxes are pests that need controlling.

What was factually incorrect about my description of fox hunting?

I'm fully aware that foxes are pests that need controlling.
its not just toffs and its not savage and the majority of those who participate don't see the kill as its done by a dog and a huntsman , the pack are behind following

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back