Anyone get on other clubs message boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones has been good enough the last few years so don't see why that would change, but I agree with the other points. Not as doom and gloom as people make out though.

Sure, it's less of a question mark because he has done it in this league before, but it's still a case of whether he settles here and it works in our team. For example maybe his value going forward was complemented by having a centre half with pace to cover behind him, in which case is Wes quick enough and fit enough? I'll be more comfortable after he plays a league game for us and does a good job. Or if we get Vergini over the line knowing he can do a job at right back.

No, I just make him accountable as the director of football.

So you haven't got a clue how he is actually performing or what effect outside factors are such as financial limits imposed by Short, unknown dependencies on deals we are trying to do such as whether Borini's issues are either what Liverpool owe him or the player's personal ambitions, or what deals are currently in place. We do know that as the Alonso deal wore on we moved for a secondary target and that the Borini deal isn't quite as dead as we thought it was.

We do have a statement from Poyet that it's taking too long for deals to transpire but we don't actually know who he's aiming that at.

So have you got any actual reason for sticking it to Congerton other than the fact that he's replaced Margaret Byrne as everyone's current scapegoat for everything?

So you haven't got a clue how he is actually performing or what effect outside factors are such as financial limits imposed by Short, unknown dependencies on deals we are trying to do such as whether Borini's issues are either what Liverpool owe him or the player's personal ambitions, or what deals are currently in place. We do know that as the Alonso deal wore on we moved for a secondary target and that the Borini deal isn't quite as dead as we thought it was.

We do have a statement from Poyet that it's taking too long for deals to transpire but we don't actually know who he's aiming that at.

So have you got any actual reason for sticking it to Congerton other than the fact that he's replaced Margaret Byrne as everyone's current scapegoat for everything?
No you seem to be making more assumptions than me. I'm saying that he is accountable for results and he is not delivering, whatever the reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back