Anybody think we will stay up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

we're relying on other teams to be shitter than us as we won't make much of an attempt to save ourselves. Leicester doing what we did last season and pulling results out of their arse isn't helping matters. are Hull shitter than us?
yes and they have worse games I think we will need a win against stoke but the fixtures next week will be a massive indicator to the rest of the season we could be in the bottom 3 come 5pm next sat.

Bruce will be sacked before the end of the season and their caretaker boss will keep them up at our expense.
no chance he has just got a new contract

yes and they have worse games I think we will need a win against stoke but the fixtures next week will be a massive indicator to the rest of the season we could be in the bottom 3 come 5pm next sat.

no chance he has just got a new contract
70 million TV dosh or a few million quid pay off.

I know which option I'd take.

No I don't and the Premier League will be pleased to see the back of us, attendances excepted. We shouldn't be subjected to the absolute dross we have served up year on year, (with a sprinkling of a few surprises), let alone the supposed best League in the world. Our game is not the sort of football that you would want to promote
We are utter shit, have been for long enough, not learned from mistakes and that can only mean one thing. We will be no great loss either

No I don't and the Premier League will be pleased to see the back of us, attendances excepted. We shouldn't be subjected to the absolute dross we have served up year on year, (with a sprinkling of a few surprises), let alone the supposed best League in the world. Our game is not the sort of football that you would want to promote
We are utter shit, have been for long enough, not learned from mistakes and that can only mean one thing. We will be no great loss either
Mags aside I shudder to think how many people will be pleased to see us gone.

The premier league will miss the crowd but not the crap we have been serving up

Like I've just said on another thread,
reading this forum this week makes me sad to be a Safc fan.
The reason being that it seems around 70% of people on here have already written us off and have us relegated already.
I find that absolutely disgusting. We aren't even in the relegation zone FFS!!! There's still 6 games to play. If there's anything predictable about football is that it's totally unpredictable.
We WILL stay up. A little faith might help instead of being lily liveried, rolling over and giving up. I hope to god I'm never in a real life survival situation with anyone off this board. Be fucked.
Sad bed wetting, doommongering fannies. Give your heads a shake. FTM. Haaaaaaaawwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!

I think we could. We haven't been in the drop zone all season. That has to count for something. We get one unexpected win & suddenly we are looking in a half decent position. Weirder things have happened in football.

It's a complete lottery at the moment. One stupid penalty or red in any game involving the bottom 6 could change the season IMO.

My Christmas opinion of relegation has not changed. We kept Poyet for far to long and games in and round our relegation rivals went a miss.
This normally short gets rid of managers at the right time
He hasn't this time just hope & pray dick can conjur up two to 3 more wins

I think Burnley and QPR will go.It's between us and Hull.
I don't know.

This. Have a horrible feeling us and Hull will finish on the same points and we'll go down on GD.

As for comments about the rest of the PL welcoming our relegation, that's bollocks. As a club, the way you play is entirely about the manager and players you have at the time (despite what teams like Spurs and West Ham believe about their "way"). Yes we've been horrible to watch this season, and for a while under MON, but this time last year people loved watching us - totally unpredictable.

I can't see it now but interested how many do.

Leicester will stay up, they have mags at home which is a cert and qpr at home.

I think it will be either us or qpr who go down with Burnley and Hull.
It will be interesting if leicester are still in the mix on the last day of the season when they play QPR...............it is interesting how leicester are percieved when on this good run of form ..tenacious hard working well orginised...we however last season were" just lucky"!I think all the bottom six will be in the mix for the next three games.............(leicester play burnley next and that result will vital )I do however think that the it will be clearer who is going down after we play everton on the 9th May!........To all the doommerchants ...........none of the bottom are relegated yet and that includes SUNDERLAND!

we are like the last turd that just won't flush away...been bailed out in the last 3 seasons...but the bog brush is coming this year to finally see us off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back