Anybody think we will stay up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can't expect to stay up with 5 wins, it's just not good enough. We have to win two more or we're probably down. I fear we simply aren't good enough.
We don't have 2 wins in us, we really don't. Best case scenario is we win one and draw 2. That puts us on 34 which is borderline survival.

We don't have 2 wins in us, we really don't. Best case scenario is we win one and draw 2. That puts us on 34 which is borderline survival.
Can see that happening somehow. Two wins seems too optimistic. We've drawn 14 games, we can probably grind out one or two more. If we do get 5 points, we'll still need to rely on Hull not winning two. I think it's looking like relegation for us.

Let's assume Leicester lose their game against Chelsea...

The table would look like this:

16th - Sunderland P32 / 29 pts
17th - Hull P32 / 28 pts
18th - Leicester P33 / 28 pts
19th - QPR - P33 / 26 pts
20th - Burnley - P33 / 26 pts

Game in hand and a point above two teams. It doesn't look like the worst situation, but we don't look winning another game. So hard to call.
:lol: f***ing idiot

Can see that happening somehow. Two wins seems too optimistic. We've drawn 14 games, we can probably grind out one or two more. If we do get 5 points, we'll still need to rely on Hull not winning two. I think it's looking like relegation for us.
I think Hull is a safe bet. Leicester are a massive threat now and QPR/Burnley are still a danger. Next weekend is huge, QPR v West Ham and Burnley v Leicester. We may well need a point just to stay out the bottom 3.

I think Hull is a safe bet. Leicester are a massive threat now and QPR/Burnley are still a danger. Next weekend is huge, QPR v West Ham and Burnley v Leicester. We may well need a point just to stay out the bottom 3.
If we don't lose to Stoke, there will be a glimmer of hope.

You can't expect to stay up with 5 wins, it's just not good enough. We have to win two more or we're probably down. I fear we simply aren't good enough.

Id say we need to win 2 games. I know that Hull and QPR have hard fixtures however we all know there'll be afew shock results along the way.

If we win 2 and go down then so be it.

Id say we need to win 2 games. I know that Hull and QPR have hard fixtures however we all know there'll be afew shock results along the way.

If we win 2 and go down then so be it.

There's one thing I'm sure about, 35 points will be enough.

We won't get out of this,mind i said the same thing this time last year,then again this time last year we had a bit of a midfield with Ki and Colback.

I can't see it now but interested how many do.

Leicester will stay up, they have mags at home which is a cert and qpr at home.

I think it will be either us or qpr who go down with Burnley and Hull.

I do.

We will win a couple imo, and leicester will not maintain this run.

No reason at all why we should not stop them in their tracks, rather than the other way round as some are tipping.

I can't see it now but interested how many do.

Leicester will stay up, they have mags at home which is a cert and qpr at home.

I think it will be either us or qpr who go down with Burnley and Hull.
We said the same last year remember? I think it was "we will stay up" 1 week and "we are going down" the next week. I think it is certainly harder this year to stay up, depends how they respond and if the strikers come on form. The next 2 games is the decider.

that was a "one off" man.............:oops::eek::confused:

Correct, its only happened at least 5 times

People forget Seb wasn't playing last week. Once he gets back he won't let us go down imo.

This, him and Cattermole make a huge difference to our team, the only fuckers who seem to have any energy and passion about them.

I was watching us on DVD the other day, wish to f***ing hell we could find another Alex Rae

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back