Anybody think we will stay up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't see it now but interested how many do.

Leicester will stay up, they have mags at home which is a cert and qpr at home.

I think it will be either us or qpr who go down with Burnley and Hull.

No idea. After the beating by Crystal Palace I am not sure now.

We said the same last year remember? I think it was "we will stay up" 1 week and "we are going down" the next week. I think it is certainly harder this year to stay up, depends how they respond and if the strikers come on form. The next 2 games is the decider.
Last year was something special, more like a miracle, this year its in our hands and has been all season

Naa I think we will go down. Hull can stay up like I rekon. But just like Wigan we have been dodging it for years now. It's inevitable...

Anything can happen. I'm not losing sleep though. This would be my 8th relegation, yes I would be gutted but been here before. I think some of our younger fans will feel it as its been nearly 10 years since the last one.

I will still feel it and im 35 ....I think im more pissed off I do feel as I do ....going week in week out does not help...just got stoke and everton tickets !

Why all of the negativity though? Yes we play some shit football, but we still have players who can win games, we have a decent coach (track record), plenty support, loads of points to go for.

No reason to believe leicester can maintain this form, if the gaffer has seen enough to make a few changes, we could well be revitalised for the run in.

I think we will pull it out of the back, fuck it, why not?

I think we're going down tbh.

Leicester will 100% win up here, so that leaves us one home game against Southampton (possible draw as their season is pretty much done and dusted) and realistically two away games against Stoke and Everton to survive. Can't see us getting enough points from what we have left.

Or we could do it the Sunderland way and lose all of those games, but stay up with back-to-back away wins against Arsenal and Chelsea.

I think we're going down tbh.

Leicester will 100% win up here, so that leaves us one home game against Southampton (possible draw as their season is pretty much done and dusted) and realistically two away games against Stoke and Everton to survive. Can't see us getting enough points from what we have left.

Or we could do it the Sunderland way and lose all of those games, but stay up with back-to-back away wins against Arsenal and Chelsea.
we will beat stoke and be fine

we're relying on other teams to be shitter than us as we won't make much of an attempt to save ourselves. Leicester doing what we did last season and pulling results out of their arse isn't helping matters. are Hull shitter than us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back