Anti Semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANY criticism is Anti-Semitic. End.
Absolutely not. It is absolutely legitimate to critisize the Israeli government and its actions as it is with any government. What is not legitimate is to use terms like"Nazis", "Hitler" or "genocide" as part of those criticisms.

In the 2014 Gaza conflict I lost count of the times I read these across the internet (even on this site). At a similar time Russia was attacking the Ukraine leading to more deaths. I didn't see any of those terms attached to that situation.

Absolutely not. It is absolutely legitimate to critisize the Israeli government and its actions as it is with any government. What is not legitimate is to use terms like"Nazis", "Hitler" or "genocide" as part of those criticisms.

In the 2014 Gaza conflict I lost count of the times I read these across the internet (even on this site). At a similar time Russia was attacking the Ukraine leading to more deaths. I didn't see any of those terms attached to that situation.

Yes, yes, yes. On and on. The Jewish population is entitled to moderate how we perceive them. Fall in line or you are an anti-Semite. Best not to criticise them at all to avoid the label.

Six million Jews died in the holocaust. It was a terrible tragedy and we can all see that. That number is dwarfed by the numbers killed in the African holocaust (Maafa). I don't hear many Africans using that fact to stifle criticism of African states. But the Jews were special, so they're allowed.

It's guaranteed to make people stop and think. You can't really say anything worse to an Israeli than their government are behaving like Nazis. It may be right, it may be wrong but in itself it is not anti-semitic

It's guaranteed to make people stop and think. You can't really say anything worse to an Israeli than their government are behaving like Nazis. It may be right, it may be wrong but in itself it is not anti-semitic

That makes perfect sense, and has been said time and time again on this thread, but we must not hurt the feelings of the Jewish population. It is anti-Semitic.

Nothing wrong with those quotes, nothing "anti-Semitic". Once again, more Zionist propaganda defending from you.

If you cant see anti Semitism in those tweets then you are either wilfully blind or on a wind up. Either way, that sort of ignorance is part of the problem that is engulfing Corbyn's labour party.

If you cant see anti Semitism in those tweets then you are either wilfully blind or on a wind up. Either way, that sort of ignorance is part of the problem that is engulfing Corbyn's labour party.

You tell him danbob! If he does not agree it's anti-Semitic, he's anti-Semitic.

If it were factually correct you may have a point however the actions of Israel Is not the same or even similar to the Nazis. In reality the terms are just chosen to hurt and are therefore used in an antisemitic way in my opinion.

That makes perfect sense, and has been said time and time again on this thread, but we must not hurt the feelings of the Jewish population. It is anti-Semitic.

Unbelievable. So not Israeli, just Jewish in general, well done again Adolph you anti Semitic troll.

If it were factually correct you may have a point however the actions of Israel Is not the same or even similar to the Nazis. In reality the terms are just chosen to hurt and are therefore used in an antisemitic way in my opinion.

If I disagree with your opinion, am I an anti-Semite?

Unbelievable. So not Israeli, just Jewish in general, well done again Adolph you anti Semitic troll.

Did Bibi not say that Israel was the "state of the Jews"? Or are we only to remind anyone of that if it fits their agenda?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/04/binyamin-netanyahu-israel-jewish-state

Netanyahu pushes to define Israel as nation state of Jewish people only

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with your opinion and I'd agree with you if it was directed at individual people saying they were like Nazis. I've probably made the comparison before with their government and I can tell you it's not intended to hurt. I'd expect a people who have experienced collective suffering in living memory wouldn't want suffering inflicted on anyone else. Plenty of Israelis disagree with the actions of their governments and just want to live in peace instead of fear.

No it doesn't in my opinion. Also these tweets currently in the news don't necessarily make the tweeters anti-Semitic even if their tweets are (if that makes sense).

Fair enough. But it is right to say that the term "anti-Semite" is banded about to stifle criticism of Israel.

@danbo now says I'm a Nazi because, like the Prime Minister of Israel, I refer to Israel as the Jewish state.

Fair enough. But it is right to say that the term "anti-Semite" is banded about to stifle criticism of Israel.

@danbo now says I'm a Nazi because, like the Prime Minister of Israel, I refer to Israel as the Jewish state.

You didn't say Jewish state, you said Jews. By the way, is your user name something cryptic (a bit like combat 18)?

You didn't say Jewish state, you said Jews. By the way, is your user name something cryptic (a bit like combat 18)?

Sorry to offend you, and any other members or supporters of the Jewish state. I'm not too bothered being labelled an "anti-semite" since clearly no-one - not least those who use the term (such as yourself) - knows what it means. :lol:

As for my username, my name is Chris. That was taken. Chr15 works just as well. I expect someone as obviously paranoid as you would suspect something cryptic.

It took me a while to work it out but I think the devious fucker might be called........ Chris.

From what I can see in this current debate the lines are being blurred between criticising Israel governments and anti semitism. This may be a deliberate policy to stifle criticism of Israeli governments. It is a very devious tactic in my opinion which stifles valid criticism.

because the jews don't roll over for islam like everyone else.

You failed to differentiate between "Jews" and "Israel" - you anti-Semite!!

PS. What horse-shit.

The IDF Deputy Chief is an anti-Semite!!

Israeli military chief backtracks from 1930s Germany comparison

IDF deputy chief says he did not intend to compare Israel to Nazi Germany in Holocaust memorial day speech citing ‘nauseating trends’

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...tary-chief-yair-golan-nazi-germany-comparison

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back