Anti Semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just what we needed... another thread on this topic :rolleyes::oops:

This will go down well.....

Mods need to crack down on this! Some outrageous snare traps that the resident left wing scum on here have been setting up last few days . I've warned a few lads of whats going on and not to reply to the reds on these threads .

Mods need to crack down on this! Some outrageous snare traps that the resident left wing scum on here have been setting up last few days . I've warned a few lads of whats going on and not to reply to the reds on these threads .

Wot the fook are u on about, it's a genuine fookin question

I think all religion is fookin bollocks but why are the Jewish hated so much?

I suspect a lot of it comes down to money - historically a lot of banks and successful businesses were Jewish and generally there is a lot of envy amongst them. There have also always been issues with only marrying in the faith and accusations of 'not integtrating' over the years. But as a religion they do seem to get an unfair amount of stick,

Who even are you ? Guessing you aren't in any inbox groups of like minded posters ?
I often wondered if this went on on here. Proof that it does. That would explain a lot.

I'd guess most people aren't in inbox groups of like minded posters because they come on here to have a debate/discussion, not establish a politburo.
Does this seriously go on on here? Bizarre if so.

I often wondered if this went on on here. Proof that it does. That would explain a lot.
Surprised you aren't in one of the ones I was added to tbf. Most people in it don't bother commenting anymore cause of the left wing mob constantly trying to belittle anyone who disagrees with them

Surprised you aren't in one of the ones I was added to tbf. Most people in it don't bother commenting anymore cause of the left wing mob constantly trying to belittle anyone who disagrees with them
I've never been asked to be part of anything on here. A lone bird.

As for the left wing, yes we obviously know what they are like. Well documented now. Tolerance of other people's opinions - zero.

Seems a bit bizarre and weak to me mate.

Have conviction in your views, and if people continually insult you for them then everyone else will quickly cotton on that the person dishing out the abuse is in the wrong, and is doing so because they can't think of a response.

That said, if these people are consistently churning out 'unpalatable truths', the problem could well lie with them and their extreme views, and they could well be receiving abuse because what they're saying is indefensible.

I've seen plenty of evidence of both the former and latter on here.

I've never been asked to be part of anything on here. A lone bird.

As for the left wing, yes we obviously know what they are like. Well documented now. Tolerance of other people's opinions - zero.
Fair enough pal , I quite often if some on here are linked to militant far left groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back