am i my brothers keeper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The GMC make transparent decision making.

It is not unusual for doctors to be given a second chance, especially if their actions aren't resulting in direct patient harm.

If a trainee doctor fucks up and seriously injures or kills a patient or is grossly negligent they won't typically be let off as easily.

She was all in your head mate.

The bloke was providing prescription medication to a drug addict. There's no defending it or second chances to be had.

So why was he allowed to return to practice?

Go on, tell me it's because he's related to the Chancellor. Go on. You know you want to!

That's not what I've implied in my post at all. I'm registered with the hcpc and know a little about the process. What he did is drug dealing. Being rich enables a top quality solicitor to be employed to wrangle him out of it.

Of course people are suggesting it you f***ing buffoon. And you slavering on about the gmc and how noble they are will not change anyone's opinion.

One thing there not is noble. Look at the vaccine incident with Mr and autism. Total shambles and how long it took to get any kind of action.

Of course people are suggesting it you f***ing buffoon. And you slavering on about the gmc and how noble they are will not change anyone's opinion.

Is there any need for that?

You're suggesting he was given special treatment for who his brother is. I think that is not true. That doesn't make me a buffoon.

That's not what I've implied in my post at all. I'm registered with the hcpc and know a little about the process. What he did is drug dealing. Being rich enables a top quality solicitor to be employed to wrangle him out of it.

The fitness to practice minutes are available online should you wish to scrutinise their decision making.

Being rich? Most doctors have salaries capable of appointing a good legal team.

The naïveté of youth....

Yes, it's because I'm young! I mean there must be a conspiracy to keep Osborne practicing. His brother is the Chancellor you know!

You're suggesting he was given special treatment for who his brother is. I think that is not true. That doesn't make me a buffoon.

The fitness to practice minutes are available online should you wish to scrutinise their decision making.

Yes, it's because I'm young! I mean there must be a conspiracy to keep Osborne practicing. His brother is the Chancellor you know!
Who mentioned a conspiracy? It's never what you know, but always who you know. I'd hazard a guess he bumbled his way through medical school, relying on his contacts and family name to finally qualify, but that would simply be conjecture. He does like drugs though. I know that for a fact.

You got there in the end.

Your missing the point. A junior Dr does not earn a lot of money. Roughly from the top of my head it's less than £28000. A Shit solicitor will cost £100 an hour. However having a family worth millions affords you privileges many will never have.

There is no conspiracy. Money talks.

Who mentioned a conspiracy? It's never what you know, but always who you know. I'd hazard a guess he bumbled his way through medical school, relying on his contacts and family name to finally qualify, but that would simply be conjecture. He does like drugs though. I know that for a fact.

You don't just 'bumble' your way through a medical degree nor do you rely on who your parents are to pass exams, at least not if you're doing medicine.

Your missing the point. A junior Dr does not earn a lot of money. Roughly from the top of my head it's less than £28000. A Shit solicitor will cost £100 an hour. However having a family worth millions affords you privileges many will never have.

There is no conspiracy. Money talks.

If you're registered with a healthcare registry body presumably you're familiar with a number of doctors, and you'll surely know that doctors on the whole come from well-off backgrounds. Most junior doctors will be able to rely at least in part on family money if they need to fight a case.

You don't just 'bumble' your way through a medical degree nor do you rely on who your parents are to pass exams, at least not if you're doing medicine.

If you're registered with a healthcare registry body presumably you're familiar with a number of doctors, and you'll surely know that doctors on the whole come from well-off backgrounds. Most junior doctors will be able to rely at least in part on family money if they need to fight a case.
Ok mate.

Yes I accept that. But your talking about a totally different level of wealth here. Being well off and being from a multi millionaire family are two entirely different things.

Even still stating most Dr's come from wealthy backgrounds further supports what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back