3rd Ashes Test: England V Australia 29th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

well Bairstow looks as comfortable against short fast bowling as he always has. Two canny balls mind

Give over would of got most out there

I acknowledged it was a good ball but it did little to dispel the theory he is susceptible to short bowling. Could he have ducked it? Could he have attacked? I don't rate him at this level, even that ODI innings at the Riverside was iffy IMO. He rode his luck in a big way and a lot of the runs he scored would be dismissals in Test cricket.

They were better than most of the dismissals in Australia to be honest

I acknowledged it was a good ball but it did little to dispel the theory he is susceptible to short bowling. Could he have ducked it? Could he have attacked? I don't rate him at this level, even that ODI innings at the Riverside was iffy IMO. He rode his luck in a big way and a lot of the runs he scored would be dismissals in Test cricket.

Jesus wept man

Haway Root

Remember he can only bowl short spells

Quick mate, its not too late to edit your comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back