3rd Ashes Test: England V Australia 29th July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warner giving bell a send off

Ridiculous these Aussies
Warner is a f***ing bellend, he's a thug pure and simple. He'd be a doorman if he wasn't any good at cricket.

Was very happy to see him not get his hundred at lords, having his name up on that special board when two of the all time greats in tendulkar and lara failed would be like anti cricket in my eyes :lol:

Hang on

You seriously suggesting cook isn't a legend??

Nobody has scored more runs and he's only 30

Be serious

Cook and KP aye easy Root will be probably

Bell will go down as good just like Trott , Colly, Prior , Trescothick , Strauss, Vaughan

I just think your definition of "legend" is different to mine

Would be be in the best ever English xi

Nope

Cook and KP aye easy Root will be probably

Bell will go down as good just like Trott , Colly, Prior , Trescothick , Strauss, Vaughan

I just think your definition of "legend" is different to mine

Would be be in the best ever English xi

Nope

Well some of them achieved more than a lot of players did

Warner is a f***ing bellend, he's a thug pure and simple. He'd be a doorman if he wasn't any good at cricket.

Was very happy to see him not get his hundred at lords, having his name up on that special board when two of the all time greats in tendulkar and lara failed would be like anti cricket in my eyes :lol:
Warner is too much of a coward to be a doorman. Picks on the youngest/smallest member of the squad to punch him, gives Bell abuse only once he's been dismissed and he has all his mates around him. First class dick

Bit of a ridiculous shot that in the circumstances - rain/end of play approaching, England going well. Light headed to run down the pitch and hit the spinner straight up in the air.

Hang on

You seriously suggesting cook isn't a legend??

Nobody has scored more runs and he's only 30

Be serious

Of course he's scored loads of runs, he's played nearly 120 tests.

Like Bell, he's had some lengthy, poor runs of form.

Who ever said younguns overuse superlatives....!

Of course he's scored loads of runs, he's played nearly 120 tests.

Like Bell, he's had some lengthy, poor runs of form.

Who ever said younguns overuse superlatives....!

I'm sorry but if you don't think cook is one of our best ever you are a f***ing lunatic, no offence. Ludicrous statement

He's genuinely thick as pig mince

Why he is nowhere near the captaincy in any format

Bit of a ridiculous shot that in the circumstances - rain/end of play approaching, England going well. Light headed to run down the pitch and hit the spinner straight up in the air.

Not a bad day for the choir boy

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Daft sod, flying off the handle as usual...

:lol: I'm not. Cook is one of our best ever, not really much debate about that.

I'll give you Bell, but not Cook.

Anyone, forget that

What a day

Such a shame Bell did that, would of been perfect, lot of work to do tomorrow, need at least 300 to make this count

@ollie c Picked a hell of a day to go, hope you enjoyed yourself marra.

:lol: I'm not. Cook is one of our best ever, not really much debate about that.

I'll give you Bell, but not Cook.

I didn't say he wasn't good, I said I didn't think he was a 'legend'.

2010/11 Ashes he was immense, shame he never found that form before or after.

Cook is f***ing mint

Give me another cook over KP any day

I'll probably get stick for this, but I understand why they stuck with Trott in that series, international players are hard to find, Lyth doesn't look up to it, so I guess you give every chance to the ones who are, or were.

Warner is too much of a coward to be a doorman. Picks on the youngest/smallest member of the squad to punch him, gives Bell abuse only once he's been dismissed and he has all his mates around him. First class dick
Very true. Mind a lot of doormen are cowardly fucks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back