2016 signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Hickey has signed for Benwell Hill just been posted on Benwell Hills twitter page.

Another busy week I see.

Littletown made two good signings.

Chester resigned Waite and Simpson

Worthy joined Stockton

Had a feeling joe Dodd would have signed. Sorry mr jardine.
Where's Luke Evans being for the last few years.
Must be up there next season.

Another busy week I see.

Littletown made two good signings.

Chester resigned Waite and Simpson

Worthy joined Stockton

Chester also signed young Thompson from Washington I believe - I'd imagine someone on here could confirm.

Quite a bit of movement at CLS as Wade is not expected to be there either and they've already lost Wilson, Turner and Martin.

I don't know if it's just me but I can't remember a winter like it for so many transfers in local cricket. Obviously the top local players will get paid a packet but is there more and more players moving for £1k a Summer?

Chester also signed young Thompson from Washington I believe - I'd imagine someone on here could confirm.

Quite a bit of movement at CLS as Wade is not expected to be there either and they've already lost Wilson, Turner and Martin.

I don't know if it's just me but I can't remember a winter like it for so many transfers in local cricket. Obviously the top local players will get paid a packet but is there more and more players moving for £1k a Summer?

I think clubs are starting to realize relegation is a real threat if they don't improve and keep up with other clubs, which then produces more and more money being offered to players.

Once you get relegated the likely hood is players will move on to pastures new, meaning the team suffers and its harder to get back.

Again, if clubs can afford it then great, i can see a lot of clubs being in trouble in 2 / 3 years from over spending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back