Zombiegeddon Preppers

I’ve been reviewing my plan and came across this place:

Some interesting tips and articles on there…they suggest paintball guns as a deterrent for looters. Anyone got one?

Thank me later when you survive the uprising of the living dead

It's amazing how serious some people (particularly in the Usa) take this prepping business if it's doomsday/zombie whatever .
Massive compounds set up/underground bunkers etc.Think Ronda Rousey is right into it.

A former colleague of mine , a highly intelligent architect , was a top bloke inside and outside work.

Thing is for some reason he was into conspiracies and stuff - JFK , Titanic , Covid , moon landings , Princess Diana , Illuminati,blah blah. Every news item , however innocuous was spin and lies with a hidden agenda.

No matter our counter arguments he simply wouldn’t budge- apart from that he was just a normal chap.

A former colleague of mine , a highly intelligent architect , was a top bloke inside and outside work.

Thing is for some reason he was into conspiracies and stuff - JFK , Titanic , Covid , moon landings , Princess Diana , Illuminati,blah blah. Every news item , however innocuous was spin and lies with a hidden agenda.

No matter our counter arguments he simply wouldn’t budge- apart from that he was just a normal chap.
Or maybe he is onto something

Thank me later when you survive the uprising of the living dead
Read that years ago mate…I’m advanced way beyond that
The earth is round, there is no Loch Ness monster, there are no aliens, no big foot and there is no such thing as ZOMBIES
You’ll be the first to go Quisling when the Z drops

Last edited:
I've got an industrial supply of red spray paint. I plan to spray all brainwashed religious people i come across with a small R on their backs.

I'm hoping Zeds like clean brains better than dirty ones. Will put me way down the bottom of the z menu.

The earth is round, there is no Loch Ness monster, there are no aliens, no big foot and there is no such thing as ZOMBIES

Depends on your definition of what a zombie is.

A mindless normie that works 40hrs a week for most of his life, few weeks off a year, watches the BBC, worries about polar bears, follows the latest thing?

Depends on your definition of what a zombie is.

A mindless normie that works 40hrs a week for most of his life, few weeks off a year, watches the BBC, worries about polar bears, follows the latest thing?
A zombie is someone who has been bitten by another zombie and now shuffles around slowly looking really unwell. They normally hang around shopping malls.

Back